What are you reading now?...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I thought it may be nice to have a book thread for the readers we have here... not sure it will go over well but I'll start....
I'm reading this right now and enjoying it very much...
1713555539564.png

But a word of warning after you read one Cussler novel you can't stop... he has many books some are written like a TV series and you want to keep reading them until the end....
This is about a private military contractor and his team called the corporation and they get in one death defying mess after another...
I rate it 5 stars...

I thought it may be nice to have a book thread for the readers we have here... not sure it will go over well but I'll start....
View attachment 934626
But a word of warning after you read one Cussler novel you can't stop... he has many books some are written like a TV series and you want to keep reading them until the end....
This is about a private military contractor and his team called the corporation and they get in one death defying mess after another...
I rate it 5 stars...
I thought I'd get ambitious and re-read the Wheel of Time series by January 2025.

The Eye of the World
The Great Hunt
Dragon Reborn
The Shadow Rising
The Fires of Heaven
Lord of Chaos
A Crown of Swords
The Path of Daggers
Winter's Heart
Crossroads of Twilight
Knife of Dreams
What the Storm Means
The Gathering Storm
Distinctions
Towers of Midnight
By Grace and Banners Fallen
A Memory of Light

View attachment 934626
I rate it 5 stars...
Good Idea for a thread. :thup:

I read Vixen03 when I was 12 and was hooked for 15 years or so. Read the entire series up until Valhalla(?). Anyway...when Dirk Jr started as the main character I kinda got away from them.

What am I reading?

Fiction... Will Leave the Galaxy for Food by Yahtzee Crowshaw which is part of the Will Save the Galaxy for Food series. I listen on Audible so I don't know if the reading experience is as good as the audio experience, but this is one of the few authors that narrate their own audio books and add more value than a voice actor.

Edit - Appearantly it's called the Jacques McKeown series

If you're a fan of Terry Prachett Discworld or Spider Robinson's Callahan's Crosstime Saloon flavor of humor, you'll probably like these.

Non-fiction... This Old Boat By Don Casey on how to restore a decrepit fiberglass sailboat. Just getting into it...but looks good so far.

Last edited:
Good Idea for a thread. :thup:

I read Vixen03 when I was 12 and was hooked for 15 years or so. Read the entire series up until Valhalla(?). Anyway...when Dirk Jr started as the main character I kinda got away from them.

What am I reading?

Fiction... Will Leave the Galaxy for Food by Yahtzee Crowshaw which is part of the Will Save the Galaxy for Food series. I listen on Audible so I don't know if the reading experience is as good as the audio experience, but this is one of the few authors that narrate their own audio books and add more value than a voice actor.

Edit - Appearantly it's called the Jacques McKeown series

If you're a fan of Terry Prachett Discworld or Spider Robinson's Callahan's Crosstime Saloon flavor of humor, you'll probably like these.

Non-fiction... This Old Boat By Don Casey on how to restore a decrepit fiberglass sailboat. Just getting into it...but looks good so far.

The old boat looks really good thank you....

Forum List

Back