Top Banks Posting Signifigant Losses

Of course I don’t like paying more for groceries.

But if you’re saying people “can’t afford” groceries, you’re being melodramatic

More people are reporting making harder to make ends meet.

And groceries is a big part of it. I said "hardly able" and that means they are probably not buying what they used to.

But that's O.K. by you. The inflation "rate" isn't so bad anymore....so they won't starve.

Slaves tended not to starve either.

Nice try.

Prices are up 20 to 25%. You like that ?

You probably work at Wal Mart.

Very few people could make such a stupid comment.

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck,

Compared to 2019...

CareerBuilder found that 78% of U.S. workers are living paycheck to paycheck.

Weird how that number is the same when we were told that the Trump economy was the greatest in the history of the world.

34 Trillion and climbing fast.

We don't talk about that either.

Nope, we do not talk about that because both parties are equally responsible but you will still vote for one of them till your dying breath.

You're living it. Instead of a high speed crash into a telephone pole; it's a slow, steady run through a car crusher...

I am sorry to hear your life is so terrible.

I will send some extra thoughts and prayers your way! :eusa_pray:

Nope, we do not talk about that because both parties are equally responsible but you will still vote for one of them till your dying breath.

At the federal level I see little difference between the two.

You won't find many people who were more disgusted or upset with GWB for his drunken spending (and a GOP congress that was happy to help him do it).

You also missed my thread asking what MAGA meant. I call it a sales pitch. It's got nothing behind hit. MAGA is certainly not talking about our debt.

At the federal level I see little difference between the two.

You won't find many people who were more disgusted or upset with GWB for his drunken spending (and a GOP congress that was happy to help him do it).

You also missed my thread asking what MAGA meant. I call it a sales pitch. It's got nothing behind hit. MAGA is certainly not talking about our debt.

and who are you voting for this November?

I don’t know if you specifically have predicted it, but there’s a new thread every couple days here about how the big crash is weeks away. Has been for years
This month seems a very strong bet .
Looks like the corrupt Federal Reserve has run out of delaying tactics .
They could just continue to "buy" bust institutions with Fake money until nobody else will buy or insure and then the game will be finally "up" .
Or, they could crash the markets knowing that a 50% dollar devaluation, say , will reduce notional debt by ca. the same amount .A hopeless option , imho.

Despite the unrecoverable debts, JPMorgan Chase earned $49.6 billion in profit last year, while Bank of America earned $24.9 billion.

I think they will both be ok. Did you even read your own link?
As usual the actual point flies right over your head.

This month seems a very strong bet .
Looks like the corrupt Federal Reserve has run out of delaying tactics .
They could just continue to "buy" bust institutions with Fake money until nobody else will buy or insure and then the game will be finally "up" .
Or, they could crash the markets knowing that a 50% dollar devaluation, say , will reduce notional debt by ca. the same amount .A hopeless option , imho.

Will bring this post back up in June so we can all laugh at you

there was no point, there was just an failed attempt to blame Biden for one more thing
No, the point is the economy is coming unraveled. The middle class is not able to make ends meet thanks to the inflation that is continuing to erode their net worth.

Rich people are never hurt by inflation. The middle class is.

A fact that you continually ignore.

None of the above will happen. What will happen is this: the fed will cut in June, July, August, and October if necessary, to ensure a Biden win. Powell has concluded, imo, that a Trump victory would start a runaway inflation that would make the last one look "babyish".

For many, it arrived in hardly being able to afford groceries.

But I get that they don't matter to you.
Please.

Anytime anyone makes any effort to help them, it's you and your cult standing in the way.

You peole just think nobody knows you are full of shit.

No, the point is the economy is coming unraveled. The middle class is not able to make ends meet thanks to the inflation that is continuing to erode their net worth.

Rich people are never hurt by inflation. The middle class is.

A fact that you continually ignore.

you are such a drama queen. nothing is coming unraveled, our economy has been though a lot worse than this

Forum List

Back