What Changed to Now vote for Harris - Blacks Didn't Support her 2019

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013

She also trailed behind Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and in more recent polls, behind Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, with one November Quinnipiac University poll showing Harris flagging with 6 percent of support from Black voters, compared with Biden's 44 percent, Sanders' 10 percent and Warren's 8 percent.

So, what changed today about Harris, that in 2019, she had to drop out of the 2020 campaign? She wasn't popular then and couldn't even pull in black votes. Warren got more black voters to vote for her than Harris. Everyone seems to overestimate her.

Today

But it’s also possible that pundits like me overestimated her chances from the start.
1722027858535.png

Tom Steyer had more interest and I don't even know that fkr.

What changed, OP, is that Republicans effed around and found out.

I'll give you from now until November to figure out WTF happened to your losing asses.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

The polls show our first "Black" female VP is at 79 percent Black approval. By Democrat standards that is ABYSMAL. She isn't Black and she's as phony as they come.

I'll give you from now until November to figure out WTF happened to your losing asses.

Calm down IM2, use less bolding.

Demofk primary not republicans

The polls show our first "Black" female VP is at 79 percent Black approval. By Democrat standards that is ABYSMAL. She isn't Black and she's as phony as they come.
But pretending to be black has great advantages. And combine that with being female, and you too can go from having to drop out of the primary before Iowa because you couldn’t even get 1% of the vote to being Vice President, and then positioned to be President.

She also trailed behind Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and in more recent polls, behind Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, with one November Quinnipiac University poll showing Harris flagging with 6 percent of support from Black voters, compared with Biden's 44 percent, Sanders' 10 percent and Warren's 8 percent.

So, what changed today about Harris, that in 2019, she had to drop out of the 2020 campaign? She wasn't popular then and couldn't even pull in black votes. Warren got more black voters to vote for her than Harris. Everyone seems to overestimate her.

Today

But it’s also possible that pundits like me overestimated her chances from the start.
View attachment 984756

Tom Steyer had more interest and I don't even know that fkr.
How can you spend $40M and not get a single vote?

Forum List

Back