What compels actors / actresses to ‘identify’ as Leftist Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Since it’s no secret that Hollyweird is overwhelming Leftist I’m guessing no link is required to prove credibility.
Where does Hollyweird gets its programming / indoctrination and why is Leftism so predominant among actors and actresses?

they allow them to be womanizers' and pedophiles. It's really quite simple.

"they allow them to be womanizers' and pedophiles. It's really quite simple"

so THAT is how trump became a hollywood personality!
not at all, you all got him on his business arrangements. NBC needed money and trump was open with his ideas. He isn't an actor last time I looked. He was a real estate mogul, right? got his million from his dad and all, I see it countless times in here. so you as always are mistaken. go fking figure.

Since it’s no secret that Hollyweird is overwhelming Leftist I’m guessing no link is required to prove credibility.
Where does Hollyweird gets its programming / indoctrination and why is Leftism so predominant among actors and actresses?
Common sense.

Listen to them. Most are hardly functional idiots operating under a hive mind. Their saving talent is they are good at pretending.

Mostly because they care about other people and think Conservatives are callous A Holes

It's all about power. Leftists and Democrats crave power more then anything else, therefore they go into show business. Being in the spotlight, they believe that they have the right to dictate to the world how they should live, what they should believe in, who they should vote for, etc.

Tiz written
GettyImages-1190720370-768x512.jpg

Most of them went to good colleges and are educated. The more education, the less likely they are to be know-nothing Drumpf voters who are easily brainwashed and can be led around by the short-n-curlies.

Not to worry though, your Donald loves the poorly educated!

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

0a0b5bbf6ae1199e3859e25af5f707be.jpg
MASA ! Make America Stupid Again (bring back the draft !)
It's also the best for tortillas
I'm sure the "border patrol" will agree.

Peer pressure coupled with the fact that their making so much money results in a certain guilt that finds outlet by contributing to a cause.

This would explain why there are so many crappy movies being produced, the endless wave of low IQ space and adventure fantasies, filled with absurd action and murder events, no need for a coherent story of character development in them because the target audience are a bunch of lefticrats who would swallow the endless waves of murder and explosions as they appear on the big screens while munching on $8 popcorn.

I gave up the overpriced movie theaters long ago, in favor of very selective purchase of marked down DVD's and buy truly good one from the internet.

Anyone ever watched, They Were Expendable, or Strangers on a Train, or The Dirty Dozen, great movies we hardly see anymore.

Last edited:

Maybe the same thing that motivates you to post variations on the same fucking thread topic over and over again - stupidity demanding attention.

Mostly because they care about other people and think Conservatives are callous A Holes
Roseanna Arquette said she was ashamed to
be white. That’s crazy talk.

Roseanna Arquette said she was ashamed to
be white. That’s crazy talk.

It's been 30 years since she was hot enough for anyone to give a shit what she thinks.

1. Guilt
2. Groupthink
3. It's the easy thing to do.

Forum List

Back