What did you have for dinner?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

Tamales that my new neighbor brought over (they're from Mexico), a slab of fish, steamed spinach and a potato.

Ewww.

I wouldn't put marshmallows on penne pasta. I'd go with peanut butter, mustard and ice cream.

• Banned
One Fillet mignon,two N.Y strips and one Flank steak.
Playing with the Sous Vide today......

You're really liking that Sous Vide huh?

My culinary habits perhaps a bit strange for a while....I have strong craving for soap and sand, not that I'll eat this I just want to sniff them.

• Banned

Ewww.

I wouldn't put marshmallows on penne pasta. I'd go with peanut butter, mustard and ice cream.

I would eat Dijon mustard and black pepper on Vanilla ice cream, this situation with Kid A, not with Kid B though.

• Banned

Tamales that my new neighbor brought over (they're from Mexico), a slab of fish, steamed spinach and a potato.

What's that special Mexican fish called? It has shall I say, acquired taste, not everyone likes it, I had it once in Texas and I didn't like it.

Describe the word "dinner" ?

Most southerners call lunch, dinner in that case I ate at bojangles after church :)

Supper I had two Turkey pot pies and three Ice cream sandwichs

One Fillet mignon,two N.Y strips and one Flank steak.
Playing with the Sous Vide today......

You're really liking that Sous Vide huh?

My culinary habits perhaps a bit strange for a while....I have strong craving for soap and sand, not that I'll eat this I just want to sniff them.

I laugh because I have no idea wha you said.

Lunch is say between Midday and 2pm time, dinner is in the evening.

The ice cream sandwiches, on white bread?

If you read my thread titled Kid A and Kid B, then everything should make sense.

What's that special Mexican fish called? It has shall I say, acquired taste, not everyone likes it, I had it once in Texas and I didn't like it.

I have no idea. Don't think I've ever had fish in a Mexican meal. Only shrimp.

Matter of fact I'd never had a tamal before these. :)

The only "special" fish I can think of is a Korean dish called "dog penis".
I'm not even making that up.

"Dog penis" OMG no say it ain't so :eek-52:

It's true.

Not for the squeamish...

It's true.

Not for the squeamish...

OMG! You are EVIL for posting this :eek-52: :crybaby:

Last night I smoked a rack of ribs. Tonight? idk. I forgot to get the crockpot ready for a roast :/
Might be subway lol

Forum List

Back