What do you call a congresswoman who was almost kidnapped, raped and murdered? A 2nd Amendment fan..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This congress woman was once attacked by 3 men...they almost managed to drag her into a car, breaking her jaw and a disk in her back.......only luck saved her...

What do you call a congresswoman who is almost kidnapped, likely raped, likely murdered....

A supporter of the 2nd Amendment right to own and carry a gun....

Video: Congresswoman describes how nearly being kidnapped made the Second Amendment personal to her - Hot Air

You can read the entire interview at The Stream.

One Congresswoman, however, says that not having a weapon made her an easy target nearly 20 years ago, when three men broke her cheekbone and attempted to force her into their car.

“I was on the campus of Vanderbilt University in broad daylight,” Rep. Diane Black (R-TN) told The Stream in an exclusive interview. “I had just returned from meeting with a facilities staff member about renting out a meeting room on campus for an event for my women’s group at church. I was walking to my car when I noticed a nearby vehicle backing up to my location on the sidewalk.”

“Three young men exited the car and headed towards me. I immediately felt a sense of panic I have not felt before or since. I started to run away, but they quickly caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. They tried to pull me into their car, and I began screaming and trying to resist. Eventually, they gave up at the sight of a nearby bystander.”

The attackers broke her cheekbone and ruptured a disc in her back. “The police later told me that if my attackers had successfully dragged me into their vehicle, I would have never returned.”

The Congresswoman also sat down to discuss this transforming event with radio host Ralph Bristol last week. Check out the video of that conversation.

Forum List

Back