What do you dislike most?

How does anyone hate limas? I always requested them for my birthday dinner when I was a kid. Did your moms not cook them enough?
How does anyone not like anything?

People all have different tastes.

Adam Smith explains that in his book "The Wealth Of Nations".

How does anyone hate limas? I always requested them for my birthday dinner when I was a kid. Did your moms not cook them enough?

Plain-----plain boiled limas. She was big on PLAIN. Just about the only flavoring available was------salt.

Plain-----plain boiled limas. She was big on PLAIN. Just about the only flavoring available was------salt.

BP is now 180/95

you medicated? (you need not answer------medical stuff is confidential)

No, I meant the person who only had salt as a flavoring.

The enigma of OldLady is thus, and finally unraveled. :eusa_think:
I just figure it is one more strange thing about her old cunny.

Now I know it probably has the bouquet of lima beans.
Are you sure you should be carrying on like this in the Lounge? I thought we were supposed to be nice and polite here, not sniffing people's nether regions.
And I still LOVE limas.

Are you sure you should be carrying on like this in the Lounge? I thought we were supposed to be nice and polite here, not sniffing people's nether regions.
And I still LOVE limas.
I'm just saying ... you are what you eat.

Youre the only one I know who eats lima beans.

BP is now 180/95

Everybody needs some salt every day.

About the size of an aspirin tab is good.

Although if you do sports you need more -- one additional tab before and one more after.

And I still LOVE limas.

Ooops, I thought this was the FZ zone. I never notice where these things are placed. This different rules for different sections of the forum really bothers me.

I'm just the same everywhere, and I don't really pay that much attention. My apologies if my humor offended.

BP is now 180/95

one can be hypertensive in the absence of a salt shaker

And I still LOVE limas.
I'm just saying ... you are what you eat.

Youre the only one I know who eats lima beans.

I'll eat them.

They are good in bean soup, vegetable soup, lentil soup and Chili.

Forum List

Back