What does Trump have to say about Trump University?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
What does Trump have to say about Trump University, his involvement with it, the courses that were taught, the instructors who taught them, and even whether or not the attendees received degrees upon completion? Well, the short and sweet answer to these questions is that Trump either doesn't know the answer or he doesn't remember.

The excerpts from a 2012 deposition of Trump are included in a link at the bottom where anyone who chooses to click on the link will find them written in a large font.

At this point, all I can say is this: If Americans elect this huckster fraud, who is little more than a 21st century cross between P.T. Barnum and Lonesome Rhodes, as our next president, than I think we SHOULD build a fence (not a wall) around the USA and post a sign outside that fence that reads:

upload_2016-9-16_10-12-0.png

One more thing:

If Trump actually IS elected, I believe he would be unanimously impeached within 2 years. Here's the next question for everyone. Given Trump's proven track record of hypersensitivity to each and every criticism that comes his way and how he childishly lashes out at anyone and everyone in such cases, try to imagine how a person like Trump would react to being rejected in such a historic fashion! Keep in mind that Trump would be the titular head of the most powerful military machine on the planet. We'd be damn lucky if all that happened was a series of Constitutional crises since a coup under such circumstances would not surprise me in the least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of The Post's research for our biography of the Republican nominee, we compiled hundreds of documents from Trump's past. Among those were a number of depositions from a tiny portion of the thousands of lawsuits to which Trump has been a party over the years. And in those depositions? Constant assertions by Trump that he couldn't recall or didn't know the answers to questions offered him.

We can isolate one particular deposition as evidence of this: His September 2012 deposition in a lawsuit regarding Trump University, the real estate training seminar series that has been the subject of fraud allegations and investigations by attorneys general in multiple states.

Over the course of that one interview, Donald Trump says that he doesn't know the answer to a question hundreds of times. He claims not to recall details related to questions dozens more.

Donald Trump accidentally declares himself ineligible for the presidency

What does Trump have to say about Trump University, his involvement with it, the courses that were taught, the instructors who taught them, and even whether or not the attendees received degrees upon completion? Well, the short and sweet answer to these questions is that Trump either doesn't know the answer or he doesn't remember.

The excerpts from a 2012 deposition of Trump are included in a link at the bottom where anyone who chooses to click on the link will find them written in a large font.

At this point, all I can say is this: If Americans elect this huckster fraud, who is little more than a 21st century cross between P.T. Barnum and Lonesome Rhodes, as our next president, than I think we SHOULD build a fence (not a wall) around the USA and post a sign outside that fence that reads:

View attachment 89745

One more thing:

If Trump actually IS elected, I believe he would be unanimously impeached within 2 years. Here's the next question for everyone. Given Trump's proven track record of hypersensitivity to each and every criticism that comes his way and how he childishly lashes out at anyone and everyone in such cases, try to imagine how a person like Trump would react to being rejected in such a historic fashion! Keep in mind that Trump would be the titular head of the most powerful military machine on the planet. We'd be damn lucky if all that happened was a series of Constitutional crises since a coup under such circumstances would not surprise me in the least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of The Post's research for our biography of the Republican nominee, we compiled hundreds of documents from Trump's past. Among those were a number of depositions from a tiny portion of the thousands of lawsuits to which Trump has been a party over the years. And in those depositions? Constant assertions by Trump that he couldn't recall or didn't know the answers to questions offered him.

We can isolate one particular deposition as evidence of this: His September 2012 deposition in a lawsuit regarding Trump University, the real estate training seminar series that has been the subject of fraud allegations and investigations by attorneys general in multiple states.

Over the course of that one interview, Donald Trump says that he doesn't know the answer to a question hundreds of times. He claims not to recall details related to questions dozens more.

Donald Trump accidentally declares himself ineligible for the presidency
Perhaps Trump would say the same thing Bill Clinton said about being paid nearly $18,000,000 to pimp for a for profit college, "They are training tomorrow's leaders." How would Hillary explain inviting the CEO of this company to state dinners when she was Secretary of State so he could schmooze with foreign leaders to sell his schools? What would the Clintons say about Walden students having the second largest student debt of any college in the US? What would they say about Walden being repeatedly sued by students for false advertising and predatory practices to get students to borrow more money to pay for more courses?

Hillary blasts for-profit colleges, but Bill took millions from one

Walden University

What does Trump have to say about Trump University?

what he wont say ... " I have a FRAUD case pending on Trump U."

And in those depositions? Constant assertions by Trump that he couldn't recall or didn't know the answers to questions offered him.

Not being able to remember is a bad thing....for Dems

Its a virtue for republicans or at least they dont see any cause for concern when they guy they like cant remember stuff. No one is perfect....

There are at least a dozen threads on Trump U....it's becoming redundant and annoying

I can't comment on those other threads and what others might be saying about TU. However, THIS thread is about what Trump had to say about TU and his knowledge and memory about it. So, this thread is NOT about the views of other people; it's about Trump's answers to questions put forth to him when he was being deposed under oath.

Forum List

Back