🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

Charges?

MURDERING Hillary's chances of being President.

KILLING Obama's Legacy
and for his crimes he's sentenced to 8 years in the white house.
That's because this nation is a nation of high thuggery.
then it would have had to have started long before trump got here.
But the angry headless RW White male beast has been kept in check for the last 40 years or so. Now he's found a head and freed himself. Now we are seeing the resurrection of the horror known as the "Ugly American."

Yes...the ugly Americans who saved Europe from mass murder and genocide of their own making.....and today keep the world safe from Russia, China and Iran.........

We don't need a thank you...since you are too fucking stupid to be polite....
How do you save Europe from mass murder when you are late entering the fray. Blood was flowing through the steets of Europe for years before the U.S. decided to intervene. If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbor
we may not have entered WW2 at all.
BTW..lest you forget...Ugly Americans turned
Ships full of Jewish refugees away...knowing
that Hitler was exterminating them in Europe.

Now let's discuss the "keeping the world safe from Russia, China and Iran........."
:bsflag:

China is poised to take the lead in international affairs as Trump struggles with foreign diplomacy like a three year old struggling to solve a Rubik's cube.
Trump and his treasonous overtures towards Moscow don't give me that feeling of safety
that, until now, was an intrinsic value of all previous administrations. Even as I type, news of Trump's un-American treachery seeps into the mainstream media. He wants to return the property Obama confiscated from the Russians when they were caught spying on U.S. soil. Does that sound like Trump gives a damn about protecting your sorry ass from Russia? Hell, I'm beginning to think you Trumpbots elected a fucking mole.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

If that's what you believe, tell Trump he should pull out of NATO, withdraw the troops from europe, cut the defense budget by $300 billion (balancing the budget), cut our stragegic nuclear forces by 2/3rds and stop pointing 5,000 nuclear warheads at Russia.

I'm sure if Trump stands down our forces, that Putin would do the same. NOT
NATO is a strategic alliance, last called to order on 9-11-01.
I'm not aware 5,000 nuclear warheads are aimed at Russia. What cities?
I am aware we have two carrier fleets off the coast of North Korea, just one of which can turn almost any nation on earth into smoldering rubble.

... with another carrier on the way!

and for his crimes he's sentenced to 8 years in the white house.
That's because this nation is a nation of high thuggery.
then it would have had to have started long before trump got here.
But the angry headless RW White male beast has been kept in check for the last 40 years or so. Now he's found a head and freed himself. Now we are seeing the resurrection of the horror known as the "Ugly American."
people call you that to your face?

wow. brave new world.
Me? No, I'm but an humble Apache rarely venturing off the reservation the
original Ugly Americans forced me to call home.
well good. that problem is solved then.

You only get called names when you don't do what they want you to do.
I call it judging based on the content of character.

The investigation continues....

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

Oh don't ya know? They're investigating "collusion".

Collusion to normalize relations that Obama wrecked over eight years.
Collusion to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

The soviet union is our enemy and nobody is currently bombing the shit out of anything…we can’t even hit a runway.

We can't hit runways when we don't target them!

The Soviet Union ceased to exist decades ago. Why are you so ignorant?

We have 17 meetings of Trump aides with the Russians. That is a connection
The directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified none of those were illegal. If snowflakes had evidence of a crime, no matter how small, they would immediately move on it.

Another day, still no evidence.

Collusion with a foreign entity to disrupt the U.S. electoral process looks promising as a charge. That's what the special prosecutor is investigating... I'm not certain at this point that investigation would lead to Trump; but, from the way he is reacting to it, he seems
to be hiding something. Mueller will find whatever it is.

We have 17 meetings of Trump aides with the Russians. That is a connection
The directors of the NSA and FBI have already testified none of those were illegal. If snowflakes had evidence of a crime, no matter how small, they would immediately move on it.

Another day, still no evidence.

That is great to hear

If they were innocent meetings, why don't they tell us what they were about and put our concerns to rest?

Collusion with a foreign entity to disrupt the U.S. electoral process looks promising as a charge. That's what the special prosecutor is investigating... I'm not certain at this point that investigation would lead to Trump; but, from the way he is reacting to it, he seems
to be hiding something. Mueller will find whatever it is.

Agree...this could lead to serious charges

Let's let it play out

Collusion with a foreign entity to disrupt the U.S. electoral process looks promising as a charge.

...except for 1 small problem - AFTER 10+ MONTHS OF INVESTIGATIONS SNOWFLAKES / LIBERALS HAVE NO - ZERO - EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM.

The CIA said there is no evidence.
The FBI said there is no evidence.
The DIA said there is no evidence.
The NSA said there is no evidence.
The House Intel Committee Chairman said there is no evidence.
D-Feinstein, House Intel Committee members, said there is no evidence.
D-Waters, who has called for Trump's Impeachment, admits there is no evidence.

IN THE MEANTIME there is evidence
- Hillary Broke Laws
- The FBI and NSA said Susan Rice broke the law for releasing protected info for political reasons
- The FBI and NSA said Obama loyalists committed Felony Espionage

While libs and snowflakes, like monkeys in a zoo, continue to throw their poo against the wall to see if anything sticks against Trump, actual Democrat criminals could have already been Perp-Walked and Indicted.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?
Well, whatever Trumps crimes are, the level of the "high crimes and misdemeanors" bar is currently set to lying about getting a blowjob.

The left have no ideas to offer so they sling poo. They know America rejected their agendas.

Forum List

Back