🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

Even the wiretapping of Flynn, actually was used by THE FBI to exonerate Flynn.

Really, the US attorney in Virginia has already issued subpoenas

Subpoenas are no better than a sub sandwich in this case unless of course you are talking about actual evidence of actual crimes committed by The Obama Regime....there is smoke and fire there.

Exactly what more do you think you are going to find that 18 months of Obama's Illegal Wiretapping couldn't find?

Obama Bin Spying was wiretapping Graham, Rand Paul, Sessions, Kucinich, Trump and his who family and team.

Those are FELONIES. And there is actual EVIDENCE of his crimes, and of the unmasking and of the illegal release of classified intel.

When you cannot find a fucking shred of evidence for your FAKE Accusations after 18 months of Surveillance, YOU ARE FUCKED, because the surveillance was conducted then ILLEGALLY and was nothing but a fishing expedition to save a Failing Campaign.

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

We are still early in the investigation with many Trump aides to be interviewed

Potential outcomes/charges

1. No charges
2. Failure to report contacts with foreign agents
3. Lying on your security clearance declarations
4. Aiding and abetting a crime (hacking)
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
7. Obstruction of justice
8. TREASON

Lets see where this one goes
It is against the law to have fishing expeditions to try to find a crime.

It is not a fishing expedition
A crime has been committed. Russians hacked the DNC server in an attempt to influence an election
That is serious business.
There is also ample evidence of at least 17 contacts between Trump aides and the Russians while this was going on

Until we can resolve what Trump aides were talking to the Russians about, it needs to remain under investigation
again - what crime? you can't say "a crime has been committed" to start and end with "until we can resolve what happened" and be taken seriously.

you'd NEVER allow such ... "logic" to fly your way, why do you think others should accept it just cause you hate trump?

The crime that was committed was Russians hacking into the DNC servers in order to influence our election

That is the "dead body" on the floor

Now, it is up to the investigators to figure out who did it and who else may have been involved

Obama Bin Spying can still be Impeached for this even after leaving office.

The only punishment for impeachment is removal from office. Last I heard Obama was no longer president. So they could impeach Obama at the cost of millions and millions of dollars, and the results would be absolutely nothing.

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

A crime has been committed. Russians hacked the DNC server in an attempt to influence an election
There is also ample evidence of at least 17 contacts between Trump aides and the Russians while this was going on

Until we can resolve what Trump aides were talking to the Russians about, it needs to remain under investigation
OH CRAP, I TALKED TO RUSSIANS TOO WHEN I WAS IN RUSSIA- I HOPE THE FBI NEVER CATCHES ME!
Moronic and psychotic leftards actually think it is against the law to talk to Russians.
You leftards are dumber than a bag of nails.

If you engaged in routine discussions, you have nothing to worry about
Same goes for team Trump. If they can provide details regarding what these discussions were about ...all this will go away

Why doesn't Trump just say.......My team met with the Russians about the following

Instead, he lawyers up, tries to squash the investigation and fires the FBI Director
Not the actions of someone who engaged in routine meetings with Russia
174 posts and I am still waiting to hear what law was broken.

Illegal hacking

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

He hasn't been "charged" yet, dumdum.

But at some point we can probably start with obstruction of justice.

I hope that helps

The crime that was committed was Russians hacking into the DNC servers in order to influence our election

Now, it is up to the investigators to figure out who did it and who else may have been involved

You could draw a parallel with a suicide bomber. Even if you can't go after the perp (whoever did the hacking in russia) you go after those the criminal was aided by or colluded with.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

What is his crime?

He has an (R) after his name.

Censure carries no such requirement. If he fired the FBI Director to stymie an investigation…the is a crime.
If. Any evidence? Nice sound bite.

That is what investigations do…uncover evidence. That you cam imprison those who don’t cooperate makes it especially thorough.

Still, with politics, I doubt we’ll ever see an impeachment. A censure looks more and more like the way it’s going

There is no such thing! That is why I referenced "The West Wing". They did it on there because the President hid his Multiple Sclerosis.

Show me a Constitutional basis for censure! I think it might be listed right after the chocolate ice cream clause.

Google is your friend. Probably the only one.

The investigation continues....

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

Oh don't ya know? They're investigating "collusion".

Collusion to normalize relations that Obama wrecked over eight years.
Collusion to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

The soviet union is our enemy and nobody is currently bombing the shit out of anything…we can’t even hit a runway.

OH CRAP, I TALKED TO RUSSIANS TOO WHEN I WAS IN RUSSIA- I HOPE THE FBI NEVER CATCHES ME!
Moronic and psychotic leftards actually think it is against the law to talk to Russians.
You leftards are dumber than a bag of nails.

If you engaged in routine discussions, you have nothing to worry about
Same goes for team Trump. If they can provide details regarding what these discussions were about ...all this will go away

Why doesn't Trump just say.......My team met with the Russians about the following

Instead, he lawyers up, tries to squash the investigation and fires the FBI Director
Not the actions of someone who engaged in routine meetings with Russia
174 posts and I am still waiting to hear what law was broken.

Illegal hacking

By Trump?

:lmao:

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

Hey, you guys spent 6 years at sea with Trey Gowdy as the Captain. Where was your catch?

The investigation continues....

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

Oh don't ya know? They're investigating "collusion".

Collusion to normalize relations that Obama wrecked over eight years.
Collusion to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

The soviet union is our enemy and nobody is currently bombing the shit out of anything…we can’t even hit a runway.

But they were Obama's friend just a few years ago.....When he promised to "be more flexible, after his election"

:rofl:

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).

There was no obstruction...even left wing lawyer, and hilary voter Alan Dershowitz states this......even if what is alleged in the comey memo is accurate, it still isn't obstruction of justice...

There was no crime committed anywhere in this except for the illegal unmasking of Flynn...

The investigation continues….

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).

There was no obstruction...even left wing lawyer, and hilary voter Alan Dershowitz states this......even if what is alleged in the comey memo is accurate, it still isn't obstruction of justice...

There was no crime committed anywhere in this except for the illegal unmasking of Flynn...

The investigation continues….

Yes.... they just subpoenaed obama minions.........the ones who actually committed felonies....

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

Hey, you guys spent 6 years at sea with Trey Gowdy as the Captain. Where was your catch?

It was stopped by eric holder and loretta lynch at the head of the Department of Justice...now that they are gone as is obama...there will be no one to block these investigations....you know, like meeting with bill clinton, the rapist, in secret, on a runway, at night....

But they were [PRESIDENT] Obama's friend just a few years ago.....When he promised to "be more flexible, after his election"

:rofl:

You left oiut the president part, which is an important difference. Obama had constitutional authorization

It was stopped by eric holder and loretta lynch at the head of the Department of Justice...now that they are gone as is obama...there will be no one to block these investigations....you know, like meeting with bill clinton, the rapist, in secret, on a runway, at night....

Funny thing is Trump met with Comey at night too, and you don't see anything wrong with that meeting, where Trump sought Comeys allegiance in the middle of an investigation.

You could draw a parallel with a suicide bomber. Even if you can't go after the perp (whoever did the hacking in russia) you go after those the criminal was aided by or colluded with.

So, what we have now is a "dead body" on the floor and are pretty sure of who did it.
We also have the same party that benefitted from the murder being seen talking to the murderer right before it happened

So why are our conservative friends so outraged about investigating into what that conversation was about?

Funny thing is Trump met with Comey at night too, and you don't see anything wrong with that meeting, where Trump sought Comeys allegiance in the middle of an investigation.

I love how our conservative friends are still outraged that Bill Clinton would meet with Lynch but see no problem with Trump meeting with Comey and asking him to drop the investigation

So, what we have now is a "dead body" on the floor and are pretty sure of who did it.
We also have the same party that benefitted from the murder being seen talking to the murderer right before it happened

So why are our conservative friends so outraged about investigating into what that conversation was about?

These same people would call the investigation around the Manchester suicide bomber a "witch hunt"

Forum List

Back