What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

Now, if Trump had gotten a blow job ....we know Republicans will impeach over that

Ah... so you're one of those morons who thinks Clinton was impeached over a blow job and not because he lied under oath and was disbarred and found in contempt of court?

Your problem (aside from being a moron) is that you have to find a crime Trump has committed before you can impeach him. So far, you've got nothing.

Blow job is a blowjob
Lying about a blowjob does not constitute a crime
but anything trump may have lied about *is* a crime.

you ever just back up and think "if *my* side did this would i care"? and if no - then you shouldn't care when the other sides does it also.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Hillary lost.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice. We’re a long way from there of course. Hopefully, it will be a constant 6 yer investigation like Benghazi that ultimately formally labels him as dirty as I’m sure deep down, you (like all of us) know he is.

Really, you an smell the sleaze on Trump from outer space.

Politically it will probably fall somewhere in the vicinity of a censure of the President for colluding with a foreign government to win an election.
A. FBI Director can be fired for any or no reason.
B. Comey testified under oath no one was pressuring the FBI. This leaves your entire case on an admitted liar who he himself committed a crime by lying under oath.

The investigation continues…
The fishing expedition continues......

You have to have a crime to have an investigation.

What is his crime?

He has an (R) after his name.

Censure carries no such requirement. If he fired the FBI Director to stymie an investigation…the is a crime.
If. Any evidence? Nice sound bite.

That is what investigations do…uncover evidence. That you cam imprison those who don’t cooperate makes it especially thorough.

Still, with politics, I doubt we’ll ever see an impeachment. A censure looks more and more like the way it’s going

Even censure, based on what?

Collusion with hackers to sway public opinion to win an election.
Improperly dismissing the FBI Commissioner to obstruct an investigation.
Just for openers.

These investigations can go anywhere. Trump University; Tax evasion, etc…

Collusion with hackers to sway public opinion to win an election.

You have no proof whatsoever that it happened, and how is that illegal in the first place? Cite the law that would have been broken. You would have to prove Hillary would have won anyway! Try saddling up for that rodeo, Buckaroo!

Improperly dismissing the FBI Commissioner to obstruct an investigation.

There is no such thing as "improperly dismissing. It is a LWNJ pissed off that Trump did what the Dems wanted him to do for months. Now that he did t, they are pissed like the hypocrites they are.

Nice try!

Let us have your next pathetic attempt at reason if you please!

You obviously have no idea what "obstruction of justice" actually is.

The investigation continues.

How can that be if he ordered it stopped?

Special Prosecutor Mueller’s investigation continues for those who seem to be in the dark on such matters.

So in other words, nothing Trump did impeded the investigation. Comey wasn't an investigator, he was the head of the FBI, a political stooge.

Now if you can only get someone to believe you.
The investigation continues.

Do you know one of the basic requirements of a subpoena? You have to specifically say what crime the individual is suspected of committing.

You libs can't even get past that step, so how do you think Meuller is going to find anything?

I think libs better prepare for several Obama administration officials to be taking the perp walk soon because we know the law they violated by unmasking Americans against the law.

Again, based on what? As far as naming "investigations" I don't have the ability to spend the rest of my life listing the Clinton crap. Rape boy(Bill), rape enabler(Hillary), ties to the Muslim Brotherhood(Both), a long list of bodies(Both). It blows my mind that anyone would attack Trump (an idiot) compared to what we might have, Hillary, the sleaziest piece of human filth that has ever graced the US scene.

What an imagination. Meanwhile Flynn is now starting to cooperate.
Imagination? Would that be a about rape boy or Hillary? As far as Flynn, what exactly do you think he's going to tell?

Not sure. That he is now starting to cooperate where he wasn’t before is a good sign for those seeking the truth.
And what do you think is going to come out of this? I can't quite think of what you think the endgame is. Trump and the Russians?. Hillary and the Saudis? We got to see Hillary's emails. We should be talking about what was exposed not how it was exposed.

Nothing was exposed with Hillary.

Trump may very well end up impeached.

You are getting really good at repeating crap with no reasoning behind it.

Why not take out a full page ad in every major newspaper in the US saying "I am a left wing nut job!"?

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

We are still early in the investigation with many Trump aides to be interviewed

Potential outcomes/charges

1. No charges
2. Failure to report contacts with foreign agents
3. Lying on your security clearance declarations
4. Aiding and abetting a crime (hacking)
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
7. Obstruction of justice
8. TREASON

Lets see where this one goes

What an imagination. Meanwhile Flynn is now starting to cooperate.
Imagination? Would that be a about rape boy or Hillary? As far as Flynn, what exactly do you think he's going to tell?

Not sure. That he is now starting to cooperate where he wasn’t before is a good sign for those seeking the truth.
And what do you think is going to come out of this? I can't quite think of what you think the endgame is. Trump and the Russians?. Hillary and the Saudis? We got to see Hillary's emails. We should be talking about what was exposed not how it was exposed.

Why not take out a full page ad in every major newspaper in the US saying "I am a left wing nut job!"?

pretty sure this is cheaper for him.

Obstruction of Justice...

There is other things but he fired Comey over Russia and he admitted to it...

Yes he fired Comey over the fact that he could no stop him from investigating Russia. That's is where the obstruction of justice comes in.

So you think Comey was the only one who knew everything about the investigation? If you do, you need to donate that laptop to Goodwill as you are too stupid to operate it.

Definitely! He's doing a great job of proving his room temperature IQ.

We are still early in the investigation with many Trump aides to be interviewed

Potential outcomes/charges

1. No charges
2. Failure to report contacts with foreign agents
3. Lying on your security clearance declarations
4. Aiding and abetting a crime (hacking)
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
7. Obstruction of justice
8. TREASON

Lets see where this one goes
It is against the law to have fishing expeditions to try to find a crime.

I will tell you again, you might want to put down this believe everything Trump tells you viewpoint.

Uhm.... I didn't even vote for Trump, dude.

So? You still need to abandon the believe anything Trump says approach you are taking.

There is a shitload of evidence against this man. A lot of it we will not hear or read until this is done because it will be shown to the appropriate committees and the special investigator.

Really? Post it, because I am sure that someone would like to see it. If you hold on to this evidence, you are obstructing justice!

Definitely! He's doing a great job of proving his room temperature IQ.
trouble is the room is an igloo.

If that's what you believe, tell Trump he should pull out of NATO, withdraw the troops from europe, cut the defense budget by $300 billion (balancing the budget), cut our stragegic nuclear forces by 2/3rds and stop pointing 5,000 nuclear warheads at Russia.

I'm sure if Trump stands down our forces, that Putin would do the same. NOT

For his and his administration's proven crimes in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President, Barry and Susan Rice should 'take a walk' - a PERP-WALK:

upload_2017-6-2_10-13-22.jpeg

:p

If that's what you believe, tell Trump he should pull out of NATO, withdraw the troops from europe, cut the defense budget by $300 billion (balancing the budget), cut our stragegic nuclear forces by 2/3rds and stop pointing 5,000 nuclear warheads at Russia.

I'm sure if Trump stands down our forces, that Putin would do the same. NOT
NATO is a strategic alliance, last called to order on 9-11-01.
I'm not aware 5,000 nuclear warheads are aimed at Russia. What cities?
I am aware we have two carrier fleets off the coast of North Korea, just one of which can turn almost any nation on earth into smoldering rubble.

Why would Trump put out an order to ban lobbyist and then hire lobbyist with waivers?

Technically Michael Flynn wasn't a lobbyist when Trump hired him. Flynn had to amend his paperwork after getting the job as national security advisor.

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).

There was no obstruction...even left wing lawyer, and hilary voter Alan Dershowitz states this......even if what is alleged in the comey memo is accurate, it still isn't obstruction of justice...

There was no crime committed anywhere in this except for the illegal unmasking of Flynn...

Forum List

Back