🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?
look dude - you know damn well it's ok when WE do it - for those we like only - but it's NOT ok when done to us and ESPECIALLY if it lets someone win we hate!

:)

welcome to friday. i hope you enjoy your stay.

A high crime is whatever the Senate determines it to be.

This is not really true and I don't know what nitwit is telling you this but they're lying to you. The House brings forth Articles of Impeachment and determines if actual crimes committed rise to the level of being impeachable. There HAS to be a crime.... they can't just make anything they please be a "high crime" ....doesn't work that way.

What is your source for these claims? Where did you find a definition for "High Crimes". Show a scholarly legal brief that supports your claim of "... determines if actual crimes committed...." and "There has to be a crime...they can't just make anything they please be a high crime". If you can not provide an exact and specific definition of a high crime, how is a whether a high crime has been committed determined if you can not define it through general law and relied upon by the impeachment process?

Well, the Federalist Papers outline all of this in great detail. "High crimes" are crimes which "rise to the level" of being serious enough to warrant impeachment. That is to say, there are some "low crimes" which would not warrant impeachment, such as, perhaps jaywalking. At what threshold a crime "rises to the level" of a "high crime" is determined by the House in the impeachment hearing. Nevertheless, there HAS TO BE A CRIME.

You can't make something a "high crime" if it's not a crime. If you somehow think that is the case here, you are sadly mistaken. Things are only crimes if they are violations of the US Code of Law at the time they are committed. Congress cannot retroactively make things illegal or make things illegal that aren't a violation of US Code of Law.

Now I don't need scholarly legal briefs for this, all I need is a brain and the sense God gave a billy goat. I've read the Constitution as well as the Federalist Papers and they don't support whatever Fascistic type of totalitarian nonsense you are spewing here. It sounds like you are just frantically flailing with absolute ridiculous ideas of how this all works.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Bill Clinton? lol

It looks like Trump has obstructed justice, And that's a crime.

If that is true then James Comey needs to go to prison for lying under oath. (perjury) As well as Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who also testified there was no obstruction.

If that is true then James Comey needs to go to prison for lying under oath. (perjury) As well as Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who also testified there was no obstruction.
boss - been reading your posts and the one thing you consistently leave out that is ... *warping* ... your views is simple.

emotional ties. now if you get emotional and hate trump enough, THEN all his crimes make more sense. :)

learning from what you're posting so thank you.

Obstruction of Justice...

There is other things but he fired Comey over Russia and he admitted to it...

boss - been reading your posts and the one thing you consistently leave out that is ... *warping* ... your views is simple.

emotional ties. now if you get emotional and hate trump enough, THEN all his crimes make more sense. :)

Well you're welcome but again... WHAT CRIMES? :dunno:

I can get all kinds of emotional but if there isn't a crime, there isn't a crime. It's hilarious to me the left keeps shooting down it's own narratives. For months, it was all about how Trump and Russia had colluded to rig the election, now we're hearing about some "back channel" request from Kuchner in December 2016... a month after the election is over. Soooo.... the Trump team is trying to set up a back channel way to communicate with Russia a month after the election is over? I thought they had been secretly colluding to rig the elections? Then we find out it was actually Russia requesting the back channel and we never did do it.

I want to get to the bottom of how the left has exploited and abused our national intelligence resources to spy on and attempt to destroy political enemies. I think THAT is where the crimes are happening. Unauthorized or improper surveillance, inappropriate unmasking, felonious leaking of classified intelligence information.... ALL for the sole intent and purpose to harm the current administration. This is what needs investigation.

That's not true. According to testimony from Comey and McCabe, there was no attempt to obstruct. NONE! In fact, the investigation continues to this day so it has not been obstructed. Trump fired Comey because he is incompetent.

Well you're welcome but again... WHAT CRIMES? :dunno:

I can get all kinds of emotional but if there isn't a crime, there isn't a crime. It's hilarious to me the left keeps shooting down it's own narratives. For months, it was all about how Trump and Russia had colluded to rig the election, now we're hearing about some "back channel" request from Kuchner in December 2016... a month after the election is over. Soooo.... the Trump team is trying to set up a back channel way to communicate with Russia a month after the election is over? I thought they had been secretly colluding to rig the elections? Then we find out it was actually Russia requesting the back channel and we never did do it.

I want to get to the bottom of how the left has exploited and abused our national intelligence resources to spy on and attempt to destroy political enemies. I think THAT is where the crimes are happening. Unauthorized or improper surveillance, inappropriate unmasking, felonious leaking of classified intelligence information.... ALL for the sole intent and purpose to harm the current administration. This is what needs investigation.

that's just it. you have to be emotional to "put" the crimes there and hope reality catches up to fantasy. the double-speak is in overdrive and while i'm not a huge trump fan, i hate *anyone* being slammed like this 24x7 and the media fuels it. trump doesn't help his own cause, to be sure - but the frenzy people put themselves in is pure emo.

point that out to them they will quickly and emotionally tell you how wrong you are and JUST LOOK!!! TRUMP!!!

RUSSIA!!!

please look... >g<

my "wow - that's funny" is more related to they can't provide evidence because it's under investigation but he's guilty. just look at the investigation.

of which trump himself isn't even under.

Yes he fired Comey over the fact that he could no stop him from investigating Russia. That's is where the obstruction of justice comes in.

Yes he fired Comey over the fact that he could no stop him from investigating Russia. That's is where the obstruction of justice comes in.

Comey was Director, not an investigator. The intelligence investigation of Russia continued on in the absence of Comey, the director. So Trump's action had nothing to do with stopping the investigation that still continues to this day. What mental patient did you get this viewpoint from? :dunno:

When was this testimony? Because he has nit testified about anything since he was fired. Trumps firing of Comey if things are as was Comey says is potentially obstruction of justice because Trump was pressuring Comey to lay off his investigation of Flynn, then he gets fired when he doesn't.

Stay up to date please.

Comey was Director, not an investigator. The intelligence investigation of Russia continued on in the absence of Comey, the director. So Trump's action had nothing to do with stopping the investigation that still continues to this day. What mental patient did you get this viewpoint from? :dunno:

Comey was in charge of the investigation. OK? The investigation is continuing because the acting director did not ant it to stop. It very well could have ended because of what Trump did and that's why he did it.

You might want to abandon your believe anything Trump tells you viewpoint.

That's is where the obstruction of justice comes in.

When was justice obstructed? Again, the investigation into Russia is ongoing, it has never stopped.

Yawn!

I will tell you again, you might want to put down this believe everything Trump tells you viewpoint.

When was this testimony? Because he has nit testified about anything since he was fired. Trumps firing of Comey if things are as was Comey says is potentially obstruction of justice because Trump was pressuring Comey to lay off his investigation of Flynn, then he gets fired when he doesn't.

Stay up to date please.

Well things didn't change into obstruction because he was fired. He testified to Congress weeks ago that there was no attempt by Trump to obstruct his department's investigation. If he changes his story now, that's perjury.

It's your fucked up one-sided opinion that Trump was "pressuring Comey to lay off Flynn" ...all the record shows is that Trump said he hoped they could move on. You want to try to impeach a sitting president and remove him from office for obstruction of justice over that? Go for it big boy! You won't win another fucking election for the next century!

Forum List

Back