🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

I will tell you again, you might want to put down this believe everything Trump tells you viewpoint.

Uhm.... I didn't even vote for Trump, dude.

So? You still need to abandon the believe anything Trump says approach you are taking.

There is a shitload of evidence against this man. A lot of it we will not hear or read until this is done because it will be shown to the appropriate committees and the special investigator.

Comey was in charge of the investigation. OK? The investigation is continuing because the acting director did not ant it to stop. It very well could have ended because of what Trump did and that's why he did it.

No, the investigation continues because that's how the FBI functions. Just because the Director is replaced, doesn't mean investigations stop. You seem to be a very low-information dimwit... you must watch MSNBC.

There is a shitload of evidence against this man.

Well then present some of it, motherfucker! Stop flapping your gums and get busy! That's what the thread topic is about... WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

So far... NOTHING!

I will tell you again, you might want to put down this believe everything Trump tells you viewpoint.

Uhm.... I didn't even vote for Trump, dude.

So? You still need to abandon the believe anything Trump says approach you are taking.

There is a shitload of evidence against this man. A lot of it we will not hear or read until this is done because it will be shown to the appropriate committees and the special investigator.
dude - your "evidence" is like hillary would say - a huge "nothing burger".

if all you can do is say WE'VE GOT EVIDENCE!!!! but can't cite a single bit of it - what do you *really* have?

2 things really. a hope and a dream.

good luck.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Putting America first, is what seems to terrify them the most.

Well then present some of it, motherfucker! Stop flapping your gums and get busy! That's what the thread topic is about... WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

So far... NOTHING!

Read em and weep. This thing is just starting. You might want to be quiet.

Trump and Russia - Yahoo Search Results

What the fuck is that? A search page from Yahoo showing results of Trump and Russia... REALLY? That's what you're presenting as evidence Trump committed an impeachable high crime? Good luck with your mental disorder!

So far... NOTHING!

Read em and weep. This thing is just starting. You might want to be quiet.

Trump and Russia - Yahoo Search Results
the results:
trump and russia - what the fallout could be. wow, who'd figure CNN would top this list. wow. "experts say" - you got me there. wasn't expecting them to pull in "experts" into this.

next.
oh look - cnn again. what we know, what we don't.
first paragraph:
his campaign's potential ties to Russia -- and Moscow's alleged role in hacking the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

ALLEGED. what does this mean? unproven, no facts. POTENTIAL? again, nothing proven. just *what could be*.

next.
hell this is russia pissed at reagan. trying to confuse people?

ALLEGED, POTENTIAL and EXPERTS - that's all you got.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Trumps crimes are nothing compared to getting a blowjob but could evolve to charges of obstruction and treason

This thing is just starting. You might want to be quiet.

But you see, that's not going to happen. I am going to be here every single day along with many other people, letting everyone know that you still haven't produced one scintilla of evidence to support your bogus allegations. I'm going to rub your nose in every fake news story and enjoy doing it. I am going to humiliate and shame you in every way I can. You're going to be made into the biggest political joke of the century before this is over.

You're right... this is just starting. You better fucking hope that someone finds some dirt soon on Trump or it's about to be a long slow grind for you. I really don't think a lot of you are prepared for this... what's about to come your way. You've put all your hopes into this and it's going to blow up in your face.

Trumps crimes are nothing compared to getting a blowjob but could evolve to charges of obstruction and treason
someones' trying to cock-block trump???????

The biggest impediment to impeachment is a Republican Congress

We already know that Republicans do not consider Treason to be that big a deal. Now, if Trump had gotten a blow job ....we know Republicans will impeach over that

We already know that Republicans do not consider Treason to be that big a deal. Now, if Trump had gotten a blow job ....we know Republicans will impeach over that
funny. i would have thought the biggest impediment would be a lack of reason. your throwing a "T" in front of it doesn't change the FACT there is ZERO evidence at this point.

just a lot of hype, anonymous sources and butthurt libs.

Well so far, Trump's crimes are non-existent. No one has provided any evidence for any crime whatsoever. We're having trouble just getting a credible allegation of a crime here. We keep hearing "obstruction" but obstruction of what? There is nothing to obstruct! Russians may or may not have hacked the DNC computers.... we don't really know for sure... but that has nothing to do with the president.

Well it's not when all Russia did was protect the US Constitution from the corrupt Lefty's .

Now, if Trump had gotten a blow job ....we know Republicans will impeach over that

Ah... so you're one of those morons who thinks Clinton was impeached over a blow job and not because he lied under oath and was disbarred and found in contempt of court?

Your problem (aside from being a moron) is that you have to find a crime Trump has committed before you can impeach him. So far, you've got nothing.

What is his crime?

He has an (R) after his name.

Censure carries no such requirement. If he fired the FBI Director to stymie an investigation…the is a crime.
If. Any evidence? Nice sound bite.

That is what investigations do…uncover evidence. That you cam imprison those who don’t cooperate makes it especially thorough.

Still, with politics, I doubt we’ll ever see an impeachment. A censure looks more and more like the way it’s going

There is no such thing! That is why I referenced "The West Wing". They did it on there because the President hid his Multiple Sclerosis.

Show me a Constitutional basis for censure! I think it might be listed right after the chocolate ice cream clause.

Well so far, Trump's crimes are non-existent. No one has provided any evidence for any crime whatsoever. We're having trouble just getting a credible allegation of a crime here. We keep hearing "obstruction" but obstruction of what? There is nothing to obstruct! Russians may or may not have hacked the DNC computers.... we don't really know for sure... but that has nothing to do with the president.

Evidence of crime?

What world do you live in? There is no need to have evidence of a crime to initiate impeachment

Haven't Republicans taught you anything?

Now, if Trump had gotten a blow job ....we know Republicans will impeach over that

Ah... so you're one of those morons who thinks Clinton was impeached over a blow job and not because he lied under oath and was disbarred and found in contempt of court?

Your problem (aside from being a moron) is that you have to find a crime Trump has committed before you can impeach him. So far, you've got nothing.

Blow job is a blowjob
Lying about a blowjob does not constitute a crime

The investigation continues....

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

Oh don't ya know? They're investigating "collusion".

Collusion to normalize relations that Obama wrecked over eight years.
Collusion to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

Forum List

Back