🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

The only collusion to sway public opinion was between Crooked Hillary and the MSM. Quick example, CNN told Crooked Hillary debates questions before debates.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice. We’re a long way from there of course. Hopefully, it will be a constant 6 yer investigation like Benghazi that ultimately formally labels him as dirty as I’m sure deep down, you (like all of us) know he is.

Really, you an smell the sleaze on Trump from outer space.

Politically it will probably fall somewhere in the vicinity of a censure of the President for colluding with a foreign government to win an election.

You obviously have no idea what "obstruction of justice" actually is.

The investigation continues.

How can that be if he ordered it stopped?

Special Prosecutor Mueller’s investigation continues for those who seem to be in the dark on such matters.

So in other words, nothing Trump did impeded the investigation. Comey wasn't an investigator, he was the head of the FBI, a political stooge.

The investigation continues....

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

If. Any evidence? Nice sound bite.

That is what investigations do…uncover evidence. That you cam imprison those who don’t cooperate makes it especially thorough.

Still, with politics, I doubt we’ll ever see an impeachment. A censure looks more and more like the way it’s going

Even censure, based on what?

Collusion with hackers to sway public opinion to win an election.
Improperly dismissing the FBI Commissioner to obstruct an investigation.
Just for openers.

These investigations can go anywhere. Trump University; Tax evasion, etc…
Again, based on what? As far as naming "investigations" I don't have the ability to spend the rest of my life listing the Clinton crap. Rape boy(Bill), rape enabler(Hillary), ties to the Muslim Brotherhood(Both), a long list of bodies(Both). It blows my mind that anyone would attack Trump (an idiot) compared to what we might have, Hillary, the sleaziest piece of human filth that has ever graced the US scene.

What an imagination. Meanwhile Flynn is now starting to cooperate.
Imagination? Would that be a about rape boy or Hillary? As far as Flynn, what exactly do you think he's going to tell?

Making liberals cry and have to get a job except for the rich, nearly all white, liberal celebrities and the liberal trust fund kids.

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice. We’re a long way from there of course. Hopefully, it will be a constant 6 yer investigation like Benghazi that ultimately formally labels him as dirty as I’m sure deep down, you (like all of us) know he is.

Politically it will probably fall somewhere in the vicinity of a censure of the President for colluding with a foreign government to win an election.

How can that be if he ordered it stopped?

Special Prosecutor Mueller’s investigation continues for those who seem to be in the dark on such matters.

So in other words, nothing Trump did impeded the investigation. Comey wasn't an investigator, he was the head of the FBI, a political stooge.

Now if you can only get someone to believe you.

The investigation of WHAT? That's what the OP is asking and most of America at this point... what the hell are we investigating?

This is the classical definition of a witch hunt! You have no evidence of anything, you're simply investigating in the hopes of turning up something that you can claim is malfeasance. This has turned into such a perversion of how the justice system in America is supposed to work and I can't help but think that Americans aren't going to stand for this shit much longer.

Probably that one of his advisors knew about Podesta being hacked 6 weeks prior to the release.
Probably that there were numerous ties to Russia that they tried to conceal

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the Trump U scandal.

We’ll see where the prosecutor takes it.

That is what investigations do…uncover evidence. That you cam imprison those who don’t cooperate makes it especially thorough.

Still, with politics, I doubt we’ll ever see an impeachment. A censure looks more and more like the way it’s going

Just for openers.

Again, based on what? As far as naming "investigations" I don't have the ability to spend the rest of my life listing the Clinton crap. Rape boy(Bill), rape enabler(Hillary), ties to the Muslim Brotherhood(Both), a long list of bodies(Both). It blows my mind that anyone would attack Trump (an idiot) compared to what we might have, Hillary, the sleaziest piece of human filth that has ever graced the US scene.

Imagination? Would that be a about rape boy or Hillary? As far as Flynn, what exactly do you think he's going to tell?

Not sure. That he is now starting to cooperate where he wasn’t before is a good sign for those seeking the truth.

That's not happening. There is plenty of evidence. But if all you do is watch fox news and follow trumps tweets, that's what you are getting told.

Funny how we didn't see all his crying during the 9 Benghazi investigations that a turned up nothing.

There is no witch hunt here. Your boy Trump is just a crook.

Just for openers.

Not sure. That he is now starting to cooperate where he wasn’t before is a good sign for those seeking the truth.
And what do you think is going to come out of this? I can't quite think of what you think the endgame is. Trump and the Russians?. Hillary and the Saudis? We got to see Hillary's emails. We should be talking about what was exposed not how it was exposed.

Just for openers.

And what do you think is going to come out of this? I can't quite think of what you think the endgame is. Trump and the Russians?. Hillary and the Saudis? We got to see Hillary's emails. We should be talking about what was exposed not how it was exposed.

Nothing was exposed with Hillary.

Trump may very well end up impeached.

Nothing was exposed with Hillary.

Trump may very well end up impeached.
On what grounds?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice.
Oh please, if Trump was pressuring Comey
to drop the investigation, we would have heard about it ASAP!

Furthermore, Trump fired Comey a few days after
his 'inaccurate' testimony before Congress,
his own agency needed to come forward and rectify!

Come on now, give me a fucking break!

But, since we're on the subject...
Do you think Bill and Loretta were really shooting the shit,
grand babies and how's everything, nice to see you...
I THINK NOT!

colluding with a foreign government
Sleaze...Dirty...Russia
colluding with foreign governments...

Yes, let's take a look shall we

Saudi Arabia has donated upwards of 25 million dollars,
the State of Qatar, the United Arab Emirates,
and the government of Brunei, donated 5 million,
The State of Kuwait donated upwards of 10 million,
Friends of Saudi Arabia donated 5 million...

my, my, my, what generous donations
to the Clinton Foundation, wouldn't you say.

How ironic, countries and governments,
that view women as sub par, oppress their own citizens,
have poor human rights records, think homosexuals
should be put to death or barred from entering the country...

DONATED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO A FOUNDATION
WHOSE OBJECTIVE IS TO EMPOWER WOMEN,
CREATE ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY, ASSIST HIV/AIDS PATIENTS...

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

Funny, no other foundations, doing similar work in the U.S.,
has received such generous donations, let alone, ANY,
from these Middle Eastern countries or governments!

Russia...colluding

Several major donors to the Clinton Foundation,
sold the Russians their Uranium assets, which
would be known as Uranium One, giving Russia
control of 1/5 of all Uranium production capacity
in the United States...

Among the agencies that had to sign off on the deal,
was the State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton.
Uranium One's chairman made 4 separate donations
to the Clinton Foundation afterwards, totaling $2.35 million...
Contributions, that were, oh so, conveniently, NOT DISCLOSED!

And, please, let's not forget 'Russia Reset'!

The Clinton's are as dirty and sleazy as they get!

Obstruction of justice can be an issue of intent based on subjective and circumstantial evidence. What do you think it is?
Obstruction of justice is a specific intent crime. Mueller knows this even if you don't.
Reckless and negligence are not specific intent, they are general intent. Hence, obstruction can be outside the definition of specific intent.

There is plenty of evidence.

There is ZERO evidence thus far. It's not a crime for Americans to speak to Russians. Collusion isn't a criminal act unless you're colluding to do something criminal. So what did Trump supposedly do? No one will say! ...We know how many buggers he picked out of his nose yesterday but we have ZERO information regarding any crime he supposedly committed.

You people are on a wild fishing expedition in hopes of landing a big one but so far you've come up empty. You've got the media working overtime to keep the bluster going but day after day they are slowly destroying all their credibility as journalists. This can't continue. At some point, you are going to suffer some severe consequences for failing to produce evidence.

You all seem to be almost giddy over the prospects here but I can tell you this, history is not going to be kind to you.

Probably that one of his advisors knew about Podesta being hacked 6 weeks prior to the release.
Probably that there were numerous ties to Russia that they tried to conceal

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the Trump U scandal.

We’ll see where the prosecutor takes it.

Knowing about Podesta being hacked isn't a crime. Nor is having ties to Russia or concealing them... not that you've proven ANY of that. You need evidence of some criminal wrongdoing and you don't have any. NADDA!

And Trump U is a done deal now. The case is over. It wasn't a scandal and there is no "prosecutor" ...it's a special counsel. You have to have a crime to prosecute for there to be a prosecutor. Again, you have no crime.

What you're going to see is a special counsel drag all this out to the midterms where you're going to get your clocks cleaned again because America is tired of listening to your deranged paranoia.

We should be talking about what was exposed not how it was exposed
34.gif

A high crime is whatever the Senate determines it to be.

This is not really true and I don't know what nitwit is telling you this but they're lying to you. The House brings forth Articles of Impeachment and determines if actual crimes committed rise to the level of being impeachable. There HAS to be a crime.... they can't just make anything they please be a "high crime" ....doesn't work that way.

What is your source for these claims? Where did you find a definition for "High Crimes". Show a scholarly legal brief that supports your claim of "... determines if actual crimes committed...." and "There has to be a crime...they can't just make anything they please be a high crime". If you can not provide an exact and specific definition of a high crime, how is a whether a high crime has been committed determined if you can not define it through general law and relied upon by the impeachment process?

It looks like Trump has obstructed justice, And that's a crime.

Lets get something clear. You conservatives all need to just shut the fuck up and let these investigations go on so we all can find the truth. This is gong to be a long process and you rags act lie just because a decision was not made 2 weeks ago there s no evidence and that Trump is innocent.

You are the people who allowed 9 investigations of Benghazi over 5 years which all found nothing and you still want more investigations of Benghazi even though nothing was ever found. So shut up and let the investigators go on and we will see what is what.

Charges?

MURDERING Hillary's chances of being President.

KILLING Obama's Legacy

Forum List

Back