🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice. We’re a long way from there of course. Hopefully, it will be a constant 6 yer investigation like Benghazi that ultimately formally labels him as dirty as I’m sure deep down, you (like all of us) know he is.

Really, you an smell the sleaze on Trump from outer space.

Politically it will probably fall somewhere in the vicinity of a censure of the President for colluding with a foreign government to win an election.
Except Comey testified under oath this didn't happen.
Are you having trouble assimilating this fact into your fantasy world?
Under oath? When? Where?
It's all over YouTube and someone posted it here 2 weeks ago.
I know, I know, you only read threads that have Trump hating titles.
Either link it or - STFU.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

If he pressured the FBI to not investigate and, in fact, fired the head of the bureau when he refused; that is obstruction of justice. We’re a long way from there of course. Hopefully, it will be a constant 6 yer investigation like Benghazi that ultimately formally labels him as dirty as I’m sure deep down, you (like all of us) know he is.

Politically it will probably fall somewhere in the vicinity of a censure of the President for colluding with a foreign government to win an election.
A. FBI Director can be fired for any or no reason.
B. Comey testified under oath no one was pressuring the FBI. This leaves your entire case on an admitted liar who he himself committed a crime by lying under oath.

B. Comey testified under oath no one was pressuring the FBI. This leaves your entire case on an admitted liar who he himself committed a crime by lying under oath.
Firing someone to obstruct justice is a - crime.

Under oath? When? Where?
Proving again you need to be ignorant to be a leftist.

Under oath? When? Where?
I could say the same about all the bullshit you post from the HussyPost and the WashingtonCompost.
I'm sure you would search heaven and earth for anything anti-Trump.
But I'm enjoying watching all you Lefties being bounced around like ping pong balls.

Under oath? When? Where?
I could say the same about all the bullshit you post from the HussyPost and the WashingtonCompost.
But I'm enjoying watching all you Lefties being bounced around like ping pong balls.

Under oath? When? Where?
Proving again you need to be ignorant to be a leftist.

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).
Comey needs Immunity because he's already testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation.
Nope, in his statement before congress on May 3rd, Comey was asked "if Senior Justice Dept Officials oppose an investigation can they stop it." Comey said in theory, yes." Asked if has happened, Comey said, "Not in my experience" There was no mention of Trump. You are just repeating false news.
Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

That is the longest post of false news and bent truth I have looked at today. Wow Progressives are alive and living in the lower level.

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).
Comey needs Immunity because he's already testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation.
Nope, in his statement before congress on May 3rd, Comey was asked "if Senior Justice Dept Officials oppose an investigation can they stop it." Comey said in theory, yes." Asked if has happened, Comey said, "Not in my experience" There was no mention of Trump. You are just repeating false news.
Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
image.jpeg

The House draws up the impeachment charges, the charges do not have to be laws that Trump has broken, just charges. The Senate then votes on the charges, If enough guilty votes are cast, Trump can be removed. If Trump committed lawful crimes he could later be indicted for any lawful crimes he committed.

The key word is "if" and you have no proof for any of those accusations.

That is the longest post of false news and bent truth I have looked at today. Wow Progressives are alive and living in the lower level.

So after all of the bankruptcies, the settlements, the refusal to allow the public to see his income tax returns, and the incessant bald face lying (just for one example, the 2016 taxes were just filed and not audited)…you think this clown is clean?

The key word is "if" and you have no proof for any of those accusations.

The investigation continues….

The House draws up the impeachment charges, the charges do not have to be laws that Trump has broken, just charges. The Senate then votes on the charges, If enough guilty votes are cast, Trump can be removed. If Trump committed lawful crimes he could later be indicted for any lawful crimes he committed.

The Constitution states "high crimes and misdemeanors". That means "laws', not "charges".

The investigation continues…

So after all of the bankruptcies, the settlements, the refusal to allow the public to see his income tax returns, and the incessant bald face lying (just for one example, the 2016 taxes were just filed and not audited)…you think this clown is clean?

He must be, or he would have been prosecuted prior to now.

The Constitution states "high crimes and misdemeanors". That means "laws', not "charges".
Sir, you are charged with speeding, which is breaking the law.

Under oath? When? Where?
They bounce good. They are good about editing the truth don't you think?

He must be, or he would have been prosecuted prior to now.
Trump pays off for fraud like a - broken Vegas slot-machine.

Forum List

Back