🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

We are still early in the investigation with many Trump aides to be interviewed

Potential outcomes/charges

1. No charges
2. Failure to report contacts with foreign agents
3. Lying on your security clearance declarations
4. Aiding and abetting a crime (hacking)
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
7. Obstruction of justice
8. TREASON

Lets see where this one goes
It is against the law to have fishing expeditions to try to find a crime.

It is not a fishing expedition
A crime has been committed. Russians hacked the DNC server in an attempt to influence an election
That is serious business.
There is also ample evidence of at least 17 contacts between Trump aides and the Russians while this was going on

Until we can resolve what Trump aides were talking to the Russians about, it needs to remain under investigation

Do you know one of the basic requirements of a subpoena? You have to specifically say what crime the individual is suspected of committing.

You libs can't even get past that step, so how do you think Meuller is going to find anything?
They already issued over half a dozen subpoenas

140 posts and the left are still unable to articulate any high crimes and misdemeanors.

As with everything else they rant about, it's just more delusional psychotic babbling.

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

A crime has been committed. Russians hacked the DNC server in an attempt to influence an election
There is also ample evidence of at least 17 contacts between Trump aides and the Russians while this was going on

Until we can resolve what Trump aides were talking to the Russians about, it needs to remain under investigation
OH CRAP, I TALKED TO RUSSIANS TOO WHEN I WAS IN RUSSIA- I HOPE THE FBI NEVER CATCHES ME!
Moronic and psychotic leftards actually think it is against the law to talk to Russians.
You leftards are dumber than a bag of nails.

Has any evidence been linked to Trump?
None that has been released

But the kingpin is usually the last to go down

There is evidence of criminal activity against Flynn, Manafort and potentially Kushner. Was there a sufficient firewall between them and Trump? Will they take a fall for Trump or will they sell him out to gain immunity from prosecution?

Stay tuned....this one may go on for a while

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

OH CRAP, I TALKED TO RUSSIANS TOO WHEN I WAS IN RUSSIA- I HOPE THE FBI NEVER CATCHES ME!
Moronic and psychotic leftards actually think it is against the law to talk to Russians.

If you engaged in routine discussions, you have nothing to worry about
Same goes for team Trump. If they can provide details regarding what these discussions were about ...all this will go away

Why doesn't Trump just say.......My team met with the Russians about the following

Instead, he lawyers up, tries to squash the investigation and fires the FBI Director
Not the actions of someone who engaged in routine meetings with Russia

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Prove it!!

That odor you smell isn't your breath. Your head is two feet up your ass!

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

again - what crime? you can't say "a crime has been committed" to start and end with "until we can resolve what happened" and be taken seriously.

you'd NEVER allow such ... "logic" to fly your way, why do you think others should accept it just cause you hate trump?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Prove it!!

That odor you smell isn't your breath. Your head is two feet up your ass!
Proving yet again you must remain ignorant to be a leftist.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

1. No charges
5. Conspiracy/Complicity
6. Money laundering
8. TREASON

If you engaged in routine discussions, you have nothing to worry about
Same goes for team Trump. If they can provide details regarding what these discussions were about ...all this will go away

Why doesn't Trump just say.......My team met with the Russians about the following

Instead, he lawyers up, tries to squash the investigation and fires the FBI Director
Not the actions of someone who engaged in routine meetings with Russia
174 posts and I am still waiting to hear what law was broken.

I'm not aware 5,000 nuclear warheads are aimed at Russia. What cities?.

That's classified.
So is what nation the warheads are pointed at, moron.:lmao:

Were you BORN STuPID, or did you acquire it?

The country we're pointing nukes at isn't classified, we WANT them to know they're in the cross hairs. Remember when Trump revealed we had two Ohio Class submaries off the coast of N. Korea? But the exact targets are classified, if we told them which cities were targets, and by deduction which cities were not, they could move their people out of harms way.

I'm not aware 5,000 nuclear warheads are aimed at Russia. What cities?.

That's classified.
So is what nation the warheads are pointed at, moron.:lmao:

Were you BORN STuPID, or did you acquire it?

The country we're pointing nukes at isn't classified, we WANT them to know they're in the cross hairs. But the exact targets are classified, if we told them which cities were targets, and by deduction which cities were not, they could move their people out of harms way.
Is lying something you work hard to accomplish or is it a natural gift?

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).

Care to prove any of that?

18 months of illegal surveillance found nothing.

Even the wiretapping of Flynn, actually was used by THE FBI to exonerate Flynn.

The only crimes committed, were committed by The Obama Administration, and to DATE, that is THE ONLY EVIDENCE anyone has on ANYTHING.

8 months of investigations on top of 18 months of Surveillance. 4 Investigative Bodies, and an Independent Counsel, and the only thing they are finding is a PLOT by The Obama Regime, Hillary Clinton and THE DNC to Rig not only their primary, but the General Election as well, and commit Felony Espionage on The Trump Campaign, and to Commit Treason by disseminating classified Intel Illegally without cause for purely political reasons.

Obama Bin Spying can still be Impeached for this even after leaving office.

The country we're pointing nukes at isn't classified, we WANT them to know they're in the cross hairs. Remember when Trump revealed we had two Ohio Class submaries off the coast of N. Korea? But the exact targets are classified, if we told them which cities were targets, and by deduction which cities were not, they could move their people out of harms way.
Is lying something you work hard to accomplish or is it a natural gift?

The coutnry those two Ohio class subs were pointing their weapons at was NOT classified. The world knew it was North Korea.

But the exact targets (where cities etc.) was a top secret.

You know you should wear a clown nose, after saying the target country is classified.

Forum List

Back