Hello to all here at USMB

Donald Trump insults veterans yet again. We as Americans that have family that have died. Just try to defend countries to make things better for where they are sent to . We owe all Veterans so much more then Thank You For Your Service. But to hear this past President talk about them as if they did mean anything. This is so wrong. Please take time and listen to what D.J.T. say's about them.
I for one See my past family members as heroes for just going to fight. I have always gone to see the traveling Wall of Vietnam of names. I cry for so many did not come home. If you are not touched by the names on this wall you are numb to pain. I guess D.J.T. is numb of pain of war. I just don't understand how he just bad things about our service men and women that have served our country with pride. Thank you for your time and read. have a bless Day. God Bless America.
You need a topic related link for an OP (opening post) to be legal. A mod may lock this thread at any time

Also, OPs are supposed to be neutral with some of your own content included, not just copy/paste.

It looks to me that your OP is more of a rant against Trump than a neutral comparison between candidates.

Only pussy arm-chair veterans feel insulted (or offended). The rest of us value actions rather than words.

You guys think trump wants to pay his blue collar workers more? In fact, he hires illegals. You’re a clown

so does Kerry, I imagine the Kennedy clan does, and possibly dozens of others in congress,

don't try to tell me only Trump does it

Forum List

Back