What famous people you met in real life?

Me , Phil Collins, Nikki Haley, mike Tyson, don king, Arnold and Sylvester ..

You?
A number of years ago, I went to a cousin's dinner party and a real live Tuskegee airman was there. He was a successful consultant after being elected deputy treasurer of Colorado. Man did he share some great stories. What a life, what an impressive individual.

Me , Phil Collins, Nikki Haley, mike Tyson, don king, Arnold and Sylvester ..

You?
A number of years ago, I went to a cousin's dinner party and a real live Tuskegee airman was there. He was a successful consultant after being elected deputy treasurer of Colorado. Man did he share some great stories. What a life, what an impressive individual.
Thanks, I always wanted to hear their story's, my grandfather was a tank mechanic in WWIi he landed at Normandy and almost got his arm blown off

Johnny Carson, Ed NcMahon, Doc Severinson, Les Paul, Hal Holbrook, Ron Howard
I am in awe you met johnny ?
Several times actually.

I was good buddies with his son Rick in the Navy. Sometimes we’d cut out and head down to the city and go to the show.
Didn't he die in a car crash?

(Not trying to be mean)
Yes.
I remember that I always thought johnny lost his spunk

Marcus Haines and Curly Neal of the 1960s Harlem Globe Trotters. They had a free half day camp for us poor kids. I was about 11 or 12 Marcus Haines called me little Bugsy Segal. Spent a half day learning basketball with the other kids and at the end they put us in three men teams played a 6 point game. They were real nice and friendly. Two great fellas. Good day had by all. :)

Marcus Haines and Curly Neal of the 1960s Harlem Globe Trotters. They had a free half day camp for us poor kids. I was about 11 or 12 Marcus Haines called me little Bugsy Segal. Spent a half day learning basketball with the other kids and at the end they put us in three men teams played a 6 point game. They were real nice and friendly. Two great fellas. Good day had by all. :)
You talked to curly?

Cool

Forum List

Back