What famous people you met in real life?

This could take a while:

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mark Levin
Candace Ownes
Sebastien Gorka
Nikki Haley
Mark Meadows
Brian Kilmead
Dan Borgino
Dean Cain
Ted Nugent
Tommy Shaw (Styx, Damn Yankees)
Barenaked Ladies (actually been friends with all of them for almost 20 years)
Rikki Rockett (Poison)
Jack Blades (Night Ranger, Damn Yankees)
Harry Chapin
Lita Ford
Dennis DeYoung (Styx)
Eddie Money
Taylor Swift
Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)
Mitch Miller
Robin Williams
Lori Loughlin (went to high school with her)
Trace Atkins
Sarah McLachlan
Tom Hanks
Tom Cruise
Joe Satriani
John Malcovich
Christopher Walken
Bill Murray
Johnny Rzeznik
Christopher Cross
Kenny Loggins
Mick Fleetwood (Fleetwood Mac)
Carlos Santana
David Crosby
Eric Johnson
Graham Nash
Robert Plant
Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)
Dan Aykroyd
Sinbad
Victor Wooten
Bruce Greenwood
Sean Connery
Ivanka Trump
Donald Trump Jr.
Michael Vick
Mike Piazza
Derek Jeter
Alex Rodriguez
Tony Gwynn
Ladanian Tomlinson
Philip Rivers
Tom Seaver
Yogi Berra
Andrew Luck
Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)
Kid Rock
Sheryl Crowe
Alanis Morrisette
Paul Newman
Gene Hackman
James Brolin
Susan Dey
Al Pacino
Andrew Dice Clay
Chris Stapleton
Dave Grohl
Justin Timberlake
Charlie Daniels
Patrick Simmons (Doobie Brothers)
Tom Johnston (Doobie Brothers)
Skunk Baxter (Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan)
Sting
Ringo Starr
Glen Frey
Joe Pesci
Burt Reynolds

Almost all of those were the result of me being a photographer...

I got blown off just saying hi to Eddie Money at a nightclub in Mpls I used to work at. He looked at me like I had leprosy.

Another time Prince was behind us according to my buddy. All I saw was a circle of big assed goon bodyguards.

Johnny Carson, Ed NcMahon, Doc Severinson, Les Paul, Hal Holbrook, Ron Howard

I met Les Paul as well in DC but I was a kid so I don't really recall a lot other than him talking about them trying to use a piece of railroad track when they were working on the electric guitars. Had several random encounters there and in NYC with celebrities. Lord only knows how many times I walked into the shot of people filming TV stand ups in DC. It was so common, I didn't even pay much attention to them.

I got blown off just saying hi to Eddie Money at a nightclub in Mpls I used to work at. He looked at me like I had leprosy.
Really?

I got to know him over the last ten or twelve years of his life and he was one of the nicest people in the industry...

Met George Jones at a friends house. I stuck my hand out and told him how much I enjoyed his music. He looked at me as if I were a piece of shit, and said "so?" Great musician, but a pig in real life. Got drunk with Edgar Winter at Momma's Worry in about 73 or 74.

Me , Phil Collins, Nikki Haley, mike Tyson, don king, Arnold and Sylvester ..

You?
Arnie (briefly), Carol Burnett (super sweetheart), Tim Conway, Harvey Korman (they were all together at a show and I went backstage with Carol's niece...who is my Maui besty), Altavese Davis (Sammy Jr's wife..on the phone. Invited for lunch but couldn't make it), Leslie Nielsen (drunken asshole), Chuck Connors (he lived in Tehachapi and we would wave at each other as we raced down Hwy 50), Richard Dreyfus (very nice) Suzanne Somers (bitch).

Me , Phil Collins, Nikki Haley, mike Tyson, don king, Arnold and Sylvester ..

You?
Arnie (briefly), Carol Burnett (super sweetheart), Tim Conway, Harvey Korman (they were all together at a show and I went backstage with Carol's niece...who is my Maui besty), Altavese Davis (Sammy Jr's wife..on the phone. Invited for lunch but couldn't make it), Leslie Nielsen (drunken asshole), Chuck Connors (he lived in Tehachapi and we would wave at each other as we raced down Hwy 50), Richard Dreyfus (very nice) Suzanne Somers (bitch).
Holy fuck you met my idol chuck , from the cubs and rifle man

The Hollywood section
Paul Newman, Brian Keith, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Martin Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Hugh Hefner, Whitney Houston, Forrest DeKelly, William Shatner, Martin Scorsese

The Science Fiction Writers
Harlan Ellison, David Gerrold, Terry Carr, Ray Bradbury, Issac Asimov, Lester and Judy Del Rey, Marion Zimmer Bradley

Criminals
Charlie Manson, Freeway Killer William Bonin, Tool Box Killers Roy Norris, Larry Bittaker, The McMartin family, Michael Krivacek.

George Wendt,William shatner,Nichelle Nichols,Walter Koenig,Gary sandy,Jamie Farr,Morgan Fairchild,george Brett,Pete rose,frank white,neil smith,joe Montana,Marcus Allen,Howard hessman,Tom Wopat and John schneider.I’m starting to become good acquaintances with John schneider matter of fact,he takes time fir his fans so I will be meeting him for the third time this month.the first time I met schneider I was nervous as hell,he’s like my hero,smallville is my favorite show ever

The Hollywood section
Paul Newman, Brian Keith, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Martin Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Hugh Hefner, Whitney Houston, Forrest DeKelly, William Shatner, Martin Scorsese

Harlan Ellison, David Gerrold, Terry Carr, Ray Bradbury, Issac Asimov, Lester and Judy Del Rey, Marion Zimmer Bradley

Criminals
Charlie Manson, Freeway Killer William Bonin, Tool Box Killers Roy Norris, Larry Bittaker, The McMartin family, Michael Krivacek.
You serious,you got to meet Paul Newman,how did you pull that off.

I can't remember...not many......some politicians the world over..... a Greek famous actress while vacationing in Greece ....her name I was told was Melina Mercouri....can't remember more.

Barbara Mandrell, Kenny Rodgers, Jimmy Carter, Pope John Pall #2, Roddy Piper, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes, Engelbert Humperdinck, ZZ-Top, MO Gov. John Ashcroft, Bill Clinton, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, MO Sen. John Danforth, Thomas Eagleton, Claire McCaskill, Donald Trump.
You met Barbra?
He lies all the time,got to take in what he says with a grain of salt,although it’s easy as hell to see him rubbing shoulders with mass murderer Clinton and those other two evil monsters ashcroft and Dan forth,he seems to love evil scum like those 3.

The Hollywood section

Criminals
I worked for his attorney.

I totally forgot that I dated Fred Dyer for awhile. Why is he so forgettable? I met Tommy Lasorda too.

Michael Damian,Loni Anderson,Al Unser Jr.
Oh my god,please tell me your kidding you got to meet Loni? How did you manage to pull that off? Man had I met her as you did I would be frozen motionless unable to talk or move,I was nervous enough as it was meeting John schneider the first time.how long ago did you meet her.? She’s probably not much to look at today,would explain why we don’t see her in anything anymore.when I met Gary sandy I said to him
its a thrill meeting someone who got to touch Loni Anderson.It gift a good laugh from a lot of people but what’s funny is at the time I said it,I was being serious,I wasn’t trying to be funny. :abgg2q.jpg:

The Hollywood section

Criminals
I worked for his attorney.

I totally forgot that I dated Fred Dyer for awhile. Why is he so forgettable? I met Tommy Lasorda too.
Wow it must have been a thrill for you to brag to everyone you were dating a famous celebrity.

Forum List

Back