What Has Biden Done?

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'

You mean this Tony Bobulinski. He and Joe Biden never talked about business.
Insider Trading - Bobulinski Anthony R - Form 4 SEC Filings (secform4.com)

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
He sold this country out to China. To be fair, so did every other Democrat and Republican of the last 40 years. But he still did it, and got rich off doing it as well. He, along with every other globalist pig in Congress allowed China to take all of our important manufacturing sectors.

He sold this country out to China. To be fair, so did every other Democrat and Republican of the last 40 years. But he still did it, and got rich off doing it as well. He, along with every other globalist pig in Congress allowed China to take all of our important manufacturing sectors.
Moscow Mitch is sleeping with the transportation secretary and she is Chinese.

The Republicans mainly sold our country to China, with capitalism and free markets.

The Republicans mainly sold our country to China, with capitalism and free markets.
And what have Dems done? Oh yea, absolutely nothing, except signing more stupid trade deals that benefit China.

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician?
He's going to be President of the United States, something only 45 other people have achieved. BTW, do they still count Grover Cleveland twice and will Donny attempt to duplicate his feat?

Nothing good to say about Fingers Joe? Just republican bashing. You are the quintessential useful idiot the dems and the media love.

Nothing good to say about Fingers Joe? Just republican bashing. You are the quintessential useful idiot the dems and the media love.
what had tramp been doing most of his life ???? Lying, thieving, Russia and China, Turkey, India.

He even taking money from his supporters, what fools.

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician?
He's going to be President of the United States, something only 45 other people have achieved. BTW, do they still count Grover Cleveland twice and will Donny attempt to duplicate his feat?

I don't think so, he could not stand the loss again.

And what have Dems done? Oh yea, absolutely nothing, except signing more stupid trade deals that benefit China.

Moscow Mitch is married to a Chinese, that should tell you something.

He tried to finger an Intern. That's about it.
Oh, and got filthy rich.
That has been debunked.

Also he has been vetted over and over and showed his taxes returns,

something that tramp doesn't do.

CNN is not a reliable "Debunker"

This remains fact.....

He tried to finger an Intern. That's about it.
Oh, and got filthy rich.

All the news sources had this on them, she is uncreditable.

Forum List

Back