What Has Biden Done?

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
Trumpkins have no standing to raise any issue about anyone after supporting the grifter failed businessman and reality TV hiat

stay in your lane and let the grownups get back to work repairing the damage Donald dis

You’re welcome

Grownups?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
Trumpkins have no standing to raise any issue about anyone after supporting the grifter failed businessman and reality TV hiat

stay in your lane and let the grownups get back to work repairing the damage Donald dis

You’re welcome

So loud.....and so Wrong
Trumpscum are amusing

and you're hilarious.

Leftist heads are going to roll when Trump is declared winner in January :laughing0301:

Explain how that will happen?

lol

Who is Vice President RIGHT NOW (Not VP elect)?

WHO DOES THE CONSTITUTION SAY Declares the winner in cases of dispute ?

You truly think the Senate and the House are going to throw the vote on January 6th 2021 so Trump can stay President?

Didn’t you also believe the USSC was going to rule in favor of Trump and the Electoral College was going to vote for Trump and yet none of that happened, so when the House, Senate and Pence fail you what will you do next?

Explain please?

Do I think the Senate or House will ???
Meh.....it's in the CONSTITUTION.

You apparently haven't read or comprehended it.
Trump will be inaugurated in January.

That said two things will occur......

1). The Establishment will still get it's man
2). The country will suffer widespread rioting and discord......as planned.

Trump will leave January 20th 2021 and will be known as a one term President and on January 7th 2021 I will remind you of this and on January 21st 2021 I will expect you to carry out your childish threats about rioting and discord while I mock you for your ignorance and stupidity!

Ok Mr. know it all.......

What does the Constitution specifically say about how Contested Presidential Elections will be handled?
Don't GUESS. What is the ACTUAL PROCESS ???
And who is the Vice President AT THIS TIME ??
Elections are implemented by the states. And the determination of the highest court of the state controls.
And each state decides HOW electors will be assigned.

I hope that helps

You don't know Jack Shit.

Thanks for the confirmation

uneducated little trumpkin say what?

So Loud and again.....So WRONG.

I'm not really a huge fan of Trumps. He's an Establishment man, but with a few exceptions

I'm simply pointing out how the Constitution works and how brilliant the Founding Fathers were compared to morons on the Left today.
The beauty and elegance they imparted on the Constitution protected the nation in such a way that people like you are clueless.
Those White men accounted for every possibility that tyrants could take. You are vastly inferior to their genius.
Truth is.....you are an idiot. An ass kisser. A Supreme Lemming

He tried to finger an Intern. That's about it.
Oh, and got filthy rich.
That has been debunked.

Also he has been vetted over and over and showed his taxes returns,

something that tramp doesn't do.

CNN is not a reliable "Debunker"

This remains fact.....

Oh, and got filthy rich.

All the news sources had this on them, she is uncreditable.

Why won't you answer the question?

As blatantly flawed as he is, Biden provided us with an acceptable alternative to this embarrassing, juvenile, ignorant, profoundly damaged buffoon in the White House.

That's how low our fucking standards have gotten over the last four fucking years. Just to be able to say that "This isn't us; we're better than this".

For now, for the moment, that's pretty fucking fantastic.

As blatantly flawed as he is, Biden provided us with an acceptable alternative to this embarrassing, juvenile, ignorant, profoundly damaged buffoon in the White House.

acceptable?

Not really.

That's how low our fucking standards have gotten over the last four fucking years. Just to be able to say that "This isn't us; we're better than this".

Our standards dropped to rock bottom when the DNC selected Hillary, and the RNC selected Trump.

I don't see it rising any time soon.
Hillary was your standard-issue, dishonest, cynical, nasty politician. But at least she could act like an adult when appropriate. At least she was not a national embarrassment. At least she had the fundamental professional temperament of an adult.

Trumpsters celebrate their hero when he acts like a petulant, vulgar child. THEY LOVE IT. THEY ADMIT IT. THEY CHEER IT. That is new. That is different. We are better than that. And we just demonstrated that.

Last edited:
Oh, and got filthy rich.
That has been debunked.

When you say something has been debunked. That don't make it debunked. It is kind of sad you stick up for a rapist. Did you stick up for Jeffrey Epstein also?

acceptable?

Not really.

Our standards dropped to rock bottom when the DNC selected Hillary, and the RNC selected Trump.

Hillary was your standard-issue, dishonest, cynical, nasty politician. But at least she could act like an adult when appropriate. At least she was not a national embarrassment. At least she had the fundamental professional temperament of an adult.

Trumpsters celebrate their hero when he acts like a petulant, vulgar child. THEY LOVE IT. THEY ADMIT IT. THEY CHEER IT. That is new. That is different. We are better than that. And we just demonstrated that.

At least she was not a national embarrassment.
At least she had the fundamental professional temperament of an adult.

How long were you in that coma?

acceptable?

Not really.

I don't know what that means.

Are you trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of the two?

Leftist heads are going to roll when Trump is declared winner in January :laughing0301:

Explain how that will happen?

lol

Who is Vice President RIGHT NOW (Not VP elect)?

WHO DOES THE CONSTITUTION SAY Declares the winner in cases of dispute ?

You truly think the Senate and the House are going to throw the vote on January 6th 2021 so Trump can stay President?

Didn’t you also believe the USSC was going to rule in favor of Trump and the Electoral College was going to vote for Trump and yet none of that happened, so when the House, Senate and Pence fail you what will you do next?

Explain please?

Do I think the Senate or House will ???
Meh.....it's in the CONSTITUTION.

You apparently haven't read or comprehended it.
Trump will be inaugurated in January.

That said two things will occur......

1). The Establishment will still get it's man
2). The country will suffer widespread rioting and discord......as planned.

Trump will leave January 20th 2021 and will be known as a one term President and on January 7th 2021 I will remind you of this and on January 21st 2021 I will expect you to carry out your childish threats about rioting and discord while I mock you for your ignorance and stupidity!

Ok Mr. know it all.......

What does the Constitution specifically say about how Contested Presidential Elections will be handled?
Don't GUESS. What is the ACTUAL PROCESS ???
And who is the Vice President AT THIS TIME ??
Elections are implemented by the states. And the determination of the highest court of the state controls.
And each state decides HOW electors will be assigned.

I hope that helps

You don't know Jack Shit.

Thanks for the confirmation

uneducated little trumpkin say what?

So Loud and again.....So WRONG.

I'm not really a huge fan of Trumps. He's an Establishment man, but with a few exceptions

I'm simply pointing out how the Constitution works and how brilliant the Founding Fathers were compared to morons on the Left today.
The beauty and elegance they imparted on the Constitution protected the nation in such a way that people like you are clueless.
Those White men accounted for every possibility that tyrants could take. You are vastly inferior to their genius.
Truth is.....you are an idiot. An ass kisser. A Supreme Lemming

And you also thought the USSC would rule in favor of Trump and thought the Electoral College would vote for Trump and you have been wrong on both counts and when January 6th come and goes with Biden still becoming President on January 20th 2021 you will have been wrong a third time...

Also you are a big time Trump loving freak of nature and you are trying to distance yourself for when reality set in...

acceptable?

Not really.

You're comparing Hitler and Stalin.

Neither has any reason being in the WH.

and Joe has proven he only wants the prestige and paycheck associated with a government job.

I wouldn't give you 2 bits for the three of them.

acceptable?

Not really.

and Joe has proven he only wants the prestige and paycheck associated with a government job.

Wow, okay. I'm a little surprised.

Got it.

acceptable?

Not really.

Wow, okay. I'm a little surprised.

Got it.

surprised?

Why?

It's funny how nobody is able to mention anything Biden has done except grope woman.:D

Right away they just go to what Trump did or didn't do. The supporters of Biden can't even answer the question.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh, and got filthy rich.
That has been debunked.

CNN is not a reliable "Debunker"

This remains fact.....

Oh, and got filthy rich.

All the news sources had this on them, she is uncreditable.

Let me guess. You find CNN and MSNBC the ministry of propaganda as credible sources.:auiqs.jpg::D

It's funny how nobody is able to mention anything Biden has done except grope woman. Right away they just go to what Trump did or didn't do. The supporters of Biden can't even answer the question.
Because it really doesn't matter. Biden won. Trump lost.

Hilarous.

Biden won, so he gets a clean slate.

When Trump won, anything they could find, and some things they had to make up, in his past became headline news.

1608551271190.png

Right away they just go to what Trump did or didn't do. The supporters of Biden can't even answer the question.
Biden was a lousy candidate. It doesn't matter. We had to remove and clean the orange stain in the White House.

That's how low we've sunk, thanks to Trumpsters and their bizarre, unconditional adoration of their profoundly damaged little King.

So you're right. Not much reason to get excited about Biden. But now we know we're better than the last four years.

That's MORE than good enough for me. So it's not funny. It's just one huge relief.

It's funny how nobody is able to mention anything Biden has done except grope woman. Right away they just go to what Trump did or didn't do. The supporters of Biden can't even answer the question.
Because it really doesn't matter. Biden won. Trump lost.
While I'm certainly not a trump "fan"......

I suggest you carry a hefty garbage bag around with you so that when Trump is declared winner in January, you have something to catch all 2 ounces of your brain matter after your head explodes.
:auiqs.jpg:

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician?
He's going to be President of the United States, something only 45 other people have achieved. BTW, do they still count Grover Cleveland twice and will Donny attempt to duplicate his feat?

Becoming a president is not much of an "accomplishment" for someone who's been in politics for almost a half century. Especially when you consider that a NY construction company owner managed to do that on his first try.

Now that is what you call an "accomplishment."

Oh, and did I also mention that he also beat 17 of the country's best Republicans and the "smartest woman in the world", who would have been the country's first woman President?

That's gotta sting. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back