What Has Biden Done?

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
He sold this country out to China. To be fair, so did every other Democrat and Republican of the last 40 years. But he still did it, and got rich off doing it as well. He, along with every other globalist pig in Congress allowed China to take all of our important manufacturing sectors.
Moscow Mitch is sleeping with the transportation secretary and she is Chinese.

The Republicans mainly sold our country to China, with capitalism and free markets.
Nothing good to say about Fingers Joe? Just republican bashing. You are the quintessential useful idiot the dems and the media love.
what had tramp been doing most of his life ???? Lying, thieving, Russia and China, Turkey, India.

He even taking money from his supporters, what fools.

Just like every politician that ever ran for office
What other president used his office to benefit his family business?

that’s right. None

Explains how trumpkinscan can accept the grifter in chief, though. When you’re the take, you think everyone is in the take.

the really sad part is ifPresident Obama had done a single thing that the Donald has done, Trump freaks would be shrieking for him to be hung for treason.

trumokin hypocrisy is duly noted
The Trump family has only lost wealth since President Trump took office.

You don’t think Obama or the Clintons made mad bank while in office? You really are a dolt, or just a dishonest C. Even as VP, Biden made millions by selling his son and brothers selling his name as access to the Hussein and policy deals. Unless of course you want to argue that a crack addict who doesn’t speak Ukrainian got his job on his own merits.
People now see what total liar & loser Truimp is & no longer want to deal with him.
And you said Biden helped the Muslim in Chief so why would anyone want another America hater at the helm??
Actually it was Trump that proved to be an America hater......turning against the 52 percent that wouldn’t vote for him.
Can't speak for the brainless...or the fake leftyvirus mailins that were manufactured.
The brainless were those who fell for Trumps con job and still continue to support his treachery.

History will condemn them
Not me, my 401k tripled and i kept my job through the virus hoax. I think your 52% is actually much lower and they filled out a bunch of leftyvirus mailins for Diaper Joe.

I mean really, what has this man accomplished in his 47 years as a DC politician? Trump has created a Real Estate Empire and made billions. Biden has done nothing as proven by Tony Bobulinski (Hunder Bidens former CEO) Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
He sold this country out to China. To be fair, so did every other Democrat and Republican of the last 40 years. But he still did it, and got rich off doing it as well. He, along with every other globalist pig in Congress allowed China to take all of our important manufacturing sectors.

The Republicans mainly sold our country to China, with capitalism and free markets.
Nothing good to say about Fingers Joe? Just republican bashing. You are the quintessential useful idiot the dems and the media love.
what had tramp been doing most of his life ???? Lying, thieving, Russia and China, Turkey, India.

that’s right. None

Explains how trumpkinscan can accept the grifter in chief, though. When you’re the take, you think everyone is in the take.

the really sad part is ifPresident Obama had done a single thing that the Donald has done, Trump freaks would be shrieking for him to be hung for treason.

You don’t think Obama or the Clintons made mad bank while in office? You really are a dolt, or just a dishonest C. Even as VP, Biden made millions by selling his son and brothers selling his name as access to the Hussein and policy deals. Unless of course you want to argue that a crack addict who doesn’t speak Ukrainian got his job on his own merits.
People now see what total liar & loser Truimp is & no longer want to deal with him.
What did he “lie” about? I’ve been asking Dems here for four years to come up with these so called lies. None have been able to answer it.

that’s right. None

And you said Biden helped the Muslim in Chief so why would anyone want another America hater at the helm??
Actually it was Trump that proved to be an America hater......turning against the 52 percent that wouldn’t vote for him.
Can't speak for the brainless...or the fake leftyvirus mailins that were manufactured.
The brainless were those who fell for Trumps con job and still continue to support his treachery.

If the dregs are too lazy to get a job they sure aren't going to show up and stand in line to vote, or even fill out a ballot to mail in. So your ilk did it for them.

Fuck off. Biden backed & pushed lots of legislation and helped Obama for 8 years.

Your fat assed orange buddy used daddy's money to build a pretend empire on cheating and tax evasion. He is a fraud & conman who duped feeble minded people like you.

Quid ProJoe didnt help Obama after he got elected. He was such a cluster fuck Obama kept him traveling around the world and away from the White House.

that’s right. None

Not me, my 401k tripled and i kept my job through the virus hoax. I think your 52% is actually much lower and they filled out a bunch of leftyvirus mailins for Diaper Joe.

Actually, 54 percent of Americans voted against Trump in 2016.

Trump never forgave them

What did he “lie” about? I’ve been asking Dems here for four years to come up with these so called lies. None have been able to answer it.

1608577096470.gif

Fuck off. Biden backed & pushed lots of legislation and helped Obama for 8 years.

Your fat assed orange buddy used daddy's money to build a pretend empire on cheating and tax evasion. He is a fraud & conman who duped feeble minded people like you.

Quid ProJoe didnt help Obama after he got elected. He was such a cluster fuck Obama kept him traveling around the world and away from the White House.
Funny chit. Obama put him in charge of fixing the mess your buddy Bush left.

Not even close to 52% once you subtract the fake ballots, double and dead votes.

He spent nearly 50 years passing racist legislation like the 1994 crime bill, made decades of racist comments in public and private, sexually assaulted at least eight women, and supported every foreign war and military action we've been involved in since Vietnam. All while selling parts of our country to the communists for his and his corrupt families' personal profit.

He spent nearly 50 years passing racist legislation like the 1994 crime bill, made decades of racist comments in public and private, sexually assaulted at least eight women, and supported every foreign war and military action we've been involved in since Vietnam. All while selling parts of our country to the communists for his and his corrupt families' personal profit.

Sounds like Trump..

Yeah? Name one thing Quid Pro Pedo Joe did.
You cant so you won't .

Actually, 54 percent of Americans voted against Trump in 2016.

Trump never forgave them
Dead people and illegal aliens are not Americans.
So yopu aren't conidewred an Ameriucan upon your dearth?

Yeah? Name one thing Quid Pro Pedo Joe did.
You cant so you won't .
Biden beat the living fuck out of your fat assed orange buddy in the election.

Forum List

Back