What image comes to mind when you hear the term "All American Girl"?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
To me the ultimate ideal of American beauty looks like this.
XcM79Yq.jpg

and/or wears non frumpy 50s styles clothing.
LKhYAvM.jpg

o7IVkoD.png

ZmbAaa9.png

Without actually picturing her I envision her as a white, upper middle-class senior high school student, self-assured, socially active, good student, from an intact, loving family, whose parents are very protective of her. She's also likely the first-born of several siblings who she is also protective of and who look up to her. Drop dead gorgeous wouldn't hurt either.

Without actually picturing her I envision her as a white, upper middle-class senior high school student, self-assured, socially active, good student, from an intact, loving family, whose parents are very protective of her. She's also likely the first-born of several siblings who she is also protective of and who look up to her. Drop dead gorgeous wouldn't hurt either.

Creeeeepy...

To me the ultimate ideal of American beauty looks like this.
XcM79Yq.jpg

and/or wears non frumpy 50s styles clothing.
LKhYAvM.jpg

o7IVkoD.png

ZmbAaa9.png
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me the All American girl (or guy) represents what America was intended to be, what it can be, how it should be. I am not what anybody would describe as 'beautiful' but I guarantee you I am an all American girl. :)
Here are just a few examples of what the All American girl might look like:
1728676090223.png

There 's all sorts of issues involved in the term "All American girl". "All American" has become offensive in today's social standards and the use of the word "girl" to describe a grown woman is been deemed offensive. The term hasn't been used for fifty years or more after the feminist revolution.

Last edited:
LOL. Yep, one of those was arrested this week in my town that made a school threat and she was charged with a felony. A student, soccer and track stand out, pretty, comes from a wealthy family. Yep, the all american girl in 2024.

Forum List

Back