What is a jew, a jew is a person who was from Judea who practiced Judasim

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Judahite. That is it. It does not include all the tribes of Israel , Jacob. Its not a race, or is there a DNA gene.

As a RC all RC Moms made RC children as well, why because she has to promise the church to bring up the child in the Church and be baptized as a RC and once a RC, one is a RC for life.

So Jew is neither a race, or a nationality, its a person from Judea who practiced Judaism.

Why Is Jewishness Passed Down Through the Mother - Celebrating Jewish Womanhood

The Hebrew race died out and intermarried since their inception, Abraham had more Egyptian kids than Hebrew. Too have a Jewish state is nothing more than a state where everyone practices Judaism, and frankly since most people living there are secular along with the majority of PM's over the years, this is nonsense.

nope-i-dont-give-a-shit_o_571727.jpg

Genesis 10:2-5King James Version (KJV)

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Actually the majority of jews today come from Japheth and sons of Gomer.

The majority of jews today are not even Semitic, they are Japhetites.

Well Jake and Disir , I never pretend to be someone other than what I am.

Judahite. That is it. It does not include all the tribes of Israel , Jacob. Its not a race, or is there a DNA gene.

As a RC all RC Moms made RC children as well, why because she has to promise the church to bring up the child in the Church and be baptized as a RC and once a RC, one is a RC for life.

So Jew is neither a race, or a nationality, its a person from Judea who practiced Judaism.

Why Is Jewishness Passed Down Through the Mother - Celebrating Jewish Womanhood

The Hebrew race died out and intermarried since their inception, Abraham had more Egyptian kids than Hebrew. Too have a Jewish state is nothing more than a state where everyone practices Judaism, and frankly since most people living there are secular along with the majority of PM's over the years, this is nonsense.

Utter rubbish completely debunked by numerous genetic studies, but I would expect nothing less from a moon god worshiping pedophile adoring Muslims POS.

Since I'm a Catholic, I could care less about Judaism.

But I do know what a Zionist is?

A Zionist, is an ASSHOLE!

Zionism, is the act of being the biggest prick you can possibly be.

Forum List

Back