🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is a Royal Marine?

Anyone fucking with a Marine is fucking with a Marine.:eusa_eh:

The Royal Marines are the US Marines forefathers and having done joint ops with them, the are baddass MFers.

We would kill you all.

Questions?:eusa_eh:

I have a question...

If I am a good boy, is there any chance that you'll consider not killing me? :eusa_pray:

The Royal Marines are the US Marines forefathers and having done joint ops with them, the are baddass MFers.

We would kill you all.

I have a question...

If I am a good boy, is there any chance that you'll consider not killing me? :eusa_pray:

not getting killed is not an option when you go up against the Marines.

We would kill you all.

I have a question...

And by "up against"...what exactly do you mean?

In the beginning was a word, the word was God. In the beginning was God, and all else was darkness, and void, and without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun, and the moon, and the stars, so that the light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the lands and the sea, and these he filled with many assorted creatures..

And the dark, salty, slimy creatures that inhabited the murky depths of the oceans, God called sailors, and he dressed them accordingly.

And the flighty creatures of the air he called airmen. And these he clothed in uniforms which where ruffled and fowl.

The lower creatures of the land, God called soldiers. And with a twinkle in his eye, and a sense of humour God gave them trousers too short, and jackets to large, and pockets to warm their hands. And to adorn their uniforms, God gave them cords, and he gave them ribbons... and patches... and stars... and bells. He gave them emblems... and crests... and all sorts of shiny things that glittered... and devices that dangled.

And on the 7th day, as you know, God rested. And on the 8th day at 0730 hrs God looked down upon the earth and was not happy.. God was not happy.

So he thought about his labours, and in infinite wisdom, God created a divine creature and this he called Royal Marine. And these Royal Marines whom God created in his own image, were to be of the air, and the land, and the sea. And these he gave many wonderful uniforms.

He gave them practical fighting uniforms, so that they could wage war against the forces of Satan and evil.

He gave them service uniforms for their daily work and training, that they might be sharp and ready..

And he gave them evening and dress uniforms. Sharp, stylish, handsome things, so they might profile with the ladies on a Saturday night, and impress the hell out of everybody.

And on the, 8th day God looked down upon the earth, and saw that it was good.

But was God happy? No God was still not happy, because in the course of his labours, he had forgotten one thing.. He did not have a Royal Marine uniform. But he thought about it, and he thought about it, and finally satisfied himself in the knowing, that, well, not everybody can be a Royal Marine.

RMGreenBeret.png

Footsteps, blood red from glories of the past.
Fleeting moments, memories, cannot last.
Hail the heros swathed in gold,
Laurel bedecked men of steel, with manner bold.
Blood red footsteps ever onward plod,
Ever forwards over sunscorched sod.
Through hail and sleet, snow and rain,
Never falter, advancing strain,
Irrespective of terrain.
Through frozen, sunstroked, retching ill,
They are there to fight and fight they will,
They'll battle with courage, and consummate skill,
For defeat is a far too bitter pill.
They wear a Green beret, they wear it with pride,
They laugh at adversity and brush it aside.
Yet they are but human, they feel fear, they feel pain,
But when they are in action they never complain.
They reach their objective, capture or kill,
What they do they do with a will.
They are men of distinction, the cream of the crop,
They surmount every obstacle, they never do stop.
For they are the finest the worlds ever seen,
The ultimate professional fighting machine.
They are the first and they are the foremost.
They lay their lives on the line for country and Queen,
But they think nothing of it.
They are the Royal Marines.

We would kill you all.

I have a question...

Funny, I've been up against a few Marines, never felt threatened. ;)

Forum List

Back