What is American military And why people support it.

I joined the military right out of college in the early 90s under Bill Clinton...didn't support him but still did my job.

I didn't join for the pay, I was making less than other fellow graduates from my university, I joined for a purpose in life and to do what my father did for 22 years before me. Those same people today whine about me getting a retirement pension from the military....hypocrites that didn't sacrifice like me and do 4 deployments for OEF away from my family like me.

I retired under Obama who I also don't support...but that didn't affect my job one bit. I served the US Constitution and the people, not political leaders. We took an oath to support and defend the US CONSTITUTION....nothing to do with the POTUS.
Maybe you can explain to me how you serve the "US CONSTITUTION" OBAMA ALSO claims to serve the US constitution.

"What is American military And why people support it"? AMERICAN MILITARY IS why we are not a colony of England AND HAVE FREEDOM, why we don't all speak German and why we have not had another 9/11
America is a slave to international bankers - a French banker named Strauss Kahn rapes a maid and flies out, nothing happens to him. tens of millions of American families lose their homes to banks, turning cities into ghost towns, banks get bail outs from American government, use that money to give bonuses to CEO's. and you want to talk about German and another 9:11?

I joined the military right out of college in the early 90s under Bill Clinton...didn't support him but still did my job.

I didn't join for the pay, I was making less than other fellow graduates from my university, I joined for a purpose in life and to do what my father did for 22 years before me. Those same people today whine about me getting a retirement pension from the military....hypocrites that didn't sacrifice like me and do 4 deployments for OEF away from my family like me.

I retired under Obama who I also don't support...but that didn't affect my job one bit. I served the US Constitution and the people, not political leaders. We took an oath to support and defend the US CONSTITUTION....nothing to do with the POTUS.

So you support the people but not who the people elect to lead them?

"What is American military And why people support it"? AMERICAN MILITARY IS why we are not a colony of England AND HAVE FREEDOM, why we don't all speak German and why we have not had another 9/11

Germany wasn't coming to America, and there's no need for another 9/11, bin Laden got exactly what he wanted, the West is at war with the Muslims. He won and that's why he retired.

I'll say Bin Laden retired!

elephant_shit.jpg

Some people join the military because they believe in an ideal, and that it might be more important than themselves.

An ever-growing foreign concept in our society.
I direct your attention to the "shit bag" supporter of US military who despises US president. Maybe you can tell what other ideals there are to believe in so we can examine them closer.

So, in your rather limited thought processes, those who support the military are required to also love your messiah? You really are a dolt.
You people are very confused: I never voted for your messiah and it has already been established that GOP was the primary reason people DID vote for your messiah.

Germany wasn't coming to America, and there's no need for another 9/11, bin Laden got exactly what he wanted, the West is at war with the Muslims. He won and that's why he retired.

I'll say Bin Laden retired!

He did, right up until Obama had him shot. His work was done.

Just as I was typing this a minute ago, a breaking news showed up on CNN (image below)

Why do people join the military? - for career, for money, for benefits.
Why do politicians and political pundits on the media and political forums support the military? Politicians support military because military serves the interests of politicians, when militiamen such as those in Nevada protect an American rancher, they are called terrorists, not military. Family members support their kids in the military because they understand that military is their career, their paycheck, their retirement, and that without military most of their kids would be leeches to society like the welfare class is officially. When USSR collapsed, most of the military quickly turned into mafia and gangsters, American military volunteers are no different. if they would be, they would have protected tens of millions of American families who were losing their homes to non other than the banks which were baled out by the government who then used the bail out money to give bonuses to their CEO's.
What percentage of American society actually support the military? Much less than is made believe by the propaganda on TV. at the height of American patriotism in late 2001/2002 I used to count percentage of cars that had the "support our troops" bumper stickers on their cars around Philadelphia - only about 2% of cars had those stickers. There was a commercial showing every house on the block with American flag on their house - in reality only about 2% of homes had or have American flags displayed. If I would create a poll on the political forum it would not accurately reflect this, because many here are seeking career in politics weather they admit it or not, and there is no career in politics if you do not kiss up to the establishment, of which the military is a part of.
Is US. military responsible for American greatness? No, American military is only responsible for destruction of other nations which makes America look better than the rest of the world. There are no successful nations left in the world that are not controlled by international bankers, which controls the governments, which controls the US military - nations which are not controlled by international bankers are being systematically destroyed through out history as they rise to success.
As an average laborer, am I better than the US military? No, like military men I serve my customers who pay me money before serving my country.

us-military.png

We still need a military and enlistees and career men or USA would be ripe for the pickin' by other countries. Once you take the oath, you become government property. That's a sacrifice right there. Why can't a Sailor or Marine hate his prez anyway?
I am not asking military to hate the puppet president, I am asking military to wake up and pay attention to what I am saying, that we need a revolution to topple the system, that those who are flattering them and paying them are not necessarily their real friends and that there is a better way, there can be a better country and a better world, and that we are being manipulated, and I made detailed speeches HOW we are being manipulated and WHAT exactly needs to be done for us to succeed, and HOW exactly things should be. All the answers are in my speeches on YouTube liberating humanity series. And as far as USA becoming ripe pickings by other countries I discuss that in detail TOO - 9:38 mark of video below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian scum....I served 20 years in the military, not for political leaders but for freedom and justice for the US and others around the world.

Obama is not worthy of the US military just like you.

Scum like you live in OUR country and do nothing but live off us.

The US military exists because evil people like you exist, see Russia, China, Iran, al qai'da, etc.

Some people join the military because they believe in an ideal, and that it might be more important than themselves.

An ever-growing foreign concept in our society.
I direct your attention to the "shit bag" supporter of US military who despises US president. Maybe you can tell what other ideals there are to believe in so we can examine them closer.

Well thanks for failing to uphold the constitution.... But no worries, you're a hero because all soldiers are.

The military is a giant ass welfare system.

Btw, it's not that I don;t understand the purpose of having a military. The military has simply become a giant Government Union welfare system. For the most part people in the military are full on skilless... Meaning their job taught them near nothing useful in the civilian or "real" world.

The budget for military this year is something like 500+ billion.... So we can still be in Iraq (under Obama lol) and in Afghanistan (under Obama lol)... so we can start wars in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan and now Russia...

It's not that I think if you are in the military that you're a bad person, but you have to realize what you are. You are on welfare, you are a yes man, you are literally taught to NOT think for yourself.

The military is used not to uphold the constitution but rather more as mercenaries for political pet projects.

Once again I understand the point of having a strong military, but fact is we have a weak military... It has helped bankrupt the country, it has shattered our image worldwide because they fucking kill innocent people and ultimately it has created a gigantic welfare system for a mass talentless skilless group of people who gain benefits that are currently impossible to pay for without running massive deficits.

That's a broad brush, but as with all welfare systems when shit gets abused, and the US armed forces of welfare-ism is very abused, you just call it what it is... Failed progressive policy.

Hell, talk to a welfare recipient about it and they will rage out at you just like any other welfare bitch.

Btw, it's not that I don;t understand the purpose of having a military. The military has simply become a giant Government Union welfare system. For the most part people in the military are full on skilless... Meaning their job taught them near nothing useful in the civilian or "real" world.

The budget for military this year is something like 500+ billion.... So we can still be in Iraq (under Obama lol) and in Afghanistan (under Obama lol)... so we can start wars in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan and now Russia...

It's not that I think if you are in the military that you're a bad person, but you have to realize what you are. You are on welfare, you are a yes man, you are literally taught to NOT think for yourself.

The military is used not to uphold the constitution but rather more as mercenaries for political pet projects.

Once again I understand the point of having a strong military, but fact is we have a weak military... It has helped bankrupt the country, it has shattered our image worldwide because they fucking kill innocent people and ultimately it has created a gigantic welfare system for a mass talentless skilless group of people who gain benefits that are currently impossible to pay for without running massive deficits.

That's a broad brush, but as with all welfare systems when shit gets abused, and the US armed forces of welfare-ism is very abused, you just call it what it is... Failed progressive policy.

Hell, talk to a welfare recipient about it and they will rage out at you just like any other welfare bitch.
Right, and that is why, the best they can do to defend the welfare comparison claims is to start with the insults, bring out the elephant images, size up the text and abandon the ship: After all their insults here have been debunked, we have not seen them on this thread since.

If all you have is a picture of an elephant taking a shit, then I must say, you aren't doing a very good job.
Au contraire...

I thought it was an elegant way to express my view concerning the existence of this thread, and the tone with which it was launched...
Ugh, and now he pulls out the BIG TEXT. WATCH OUT, next may come out the big guns.

Always glad to be of assistance to fifth columnists who are bound and determined to make jackasses out of themselves.

Let me know if any further elephant shit is required.

No extra charge.

Sent from my HP 7 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
Au contraire...

I thought it was an elegant way to express my view concerning the existence of this thread, and the tone with which it was launched...
Ugh, and now he pulls out the BIG TEXT. WATCH OUT, next may come out the big guns.

Always glad to be of assistance to fifth columnists who are bound and determined to make jackasses out of themselves.

No extra charge.

When using smart ass terms, first learn their meaning - I AM NOT THE ONE who is pretending to be an American patriot, supporter of military and what she stands for....

There are some seriously schizophrenic people running around our society nowadays. They have been made that way by demagogues on radio and TV.

One moment, these schizos are shouting, "Support Our Troops!"

The next moment, they are ranting, "Our troops will be rounding us up and putting us in FEMA camps any day now!"

They do this without experiencing the slightest sensation of cognitive dissonance.

Amazing.

Last edited:

No extra charge.

When using smart ass terms, first learn their meaning - I AM NOT THE ONE who is pretending to be an American patriot, supporter of military and what she stands for....
The phrase was used accurately, and hit its intended target.

arrow_bullseye_small.jpg

There are some seriously schizophrenic people running around our society nowadays. They have been made that way by demagogues on radio and TV.

One moment, these schizos are shouting, "Support Our Troops!"

The next moment, they are ranting, "Our troops will be rounding us up and putting us in FEMA camps any day now!"

They do this without experiencing the slightest sensation of cognitive dissonance.

Amazing.
Odd.

I haven't seen any myself.

Then again, I didn't think it was worthwhile to bother looking for such.

No extra charge.

The phrase was used accurately, and hit its intended target.
If either democrats or republicans within your country are a fifth column, then I can NOT possibly be a part of that fifth column (Maybe a 7th column) because I am AGAINST this two party circus in which each party recruits people to vote for the alternative second party with their idiocy; and if you still want to paint me as a fifth column, then perhaps instead of posting images of elephants, which in my view represents American welfare state, perhaps you can pin point HOW I am fifth column to America? because I say things that you do not like? pointing out truth about military? is that what you consider to be working against a nation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back