What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?

Didn't you hear about obama's massive drone-bombing of this isis parade, killing hundres of isis members? No? Yeah, me neither.

"According to a Twitter account that explores ”the domestic and regional challenges facing Iraq’s security,” a massive convoy of ISIS fighters paraded out in the open desert in Western Anbar on Monday, providing a target rich environment for the U.S.-led coalition."

Huge ISIS Convoy Parades Out in the Open in West Anbar Province in Iraq Providing Target-Rich Environment for Coalition PJ Tatler

ISIS Holds Massive Military Parade in West Anbar Celebrating Victory in Ramadi Where s the Coalition The Gateway Pundit

They easily could have bombed and eliminated the entire convoy. So why didn't they? Well, because ISIS was created by Saudi, British, and U.S. intelligence. They've armed and trained ISIS from the start. Do people really believe they just popped up out of nowhere with so much cash & weapons? God, i hope people aren't that ignorant.

The goal was to kill Assad. If they feel Assad is about to go, they'll begin to fight and eliminate ISIS. But not till then. In the mean time, ISIS will be allowed to brutally slaughter countless innocents. It's a means to an end for the Globalist Elites. Human life matters very little to them. They're pure evil.
No, they have the weapons because Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, and the Iraqis ran off when left to themselves, giving that equipment to ISIS....

Maybe that's Obama's plan.... Arm ISIS and hope they shoot each other, like those bikers did in Texas.

lol.

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

And I'm sure it's Booshes fault.

It is because Bush made a mess of Iraq. Needlessly.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

and obama made it worse, needlessly.

You are an idiot beyond compare.

But what's Obama's plan to deal with it????

I noticed none of the Libs seem to be able to tell us......

Ha, ISIS holds a massive parade with seized trucks and tanks, celebrating victory in Ramadi. Yet no U.S. response. I mean come on, how easily could it have been for drones and jets to bomb and slaughter the entire convoy? So why didn't the U.S. act? Because ISIS is a Saudi/Western intelligence creation. They're being allowed to slaughter at will to get Assad out of there.

So Obama doesn't have a plan, but the NWO Globalist Elites do. ISIS will be allowed to thrive until they think Assad is about to go. Sadly, many many more innocents will be allowed to be slaughtered. It's an evil Chess Game. Too bad, so many don't see it.

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

He wants you to enlist.

One of the main questions being asked Today is "What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?", so let's see if we can figure it out...

Since the Libs like Luddly keep telling us about Obama's 60+ nation coalition, which is primarily delivering humanitarian aid such as food (only a handful are actually fighting ISIS), I think it must be to feed ISIS beans until they fart themselves to death...

Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

Well let's face it. The shitstain left behind by the bush administration in the middle east has in fact rubbed off in a really big way on the Obama administration.

What happens now is anybody's guess.

But what's Obama's plan to deal with it????

I noticed none of the Libs seem to be able to tell us......

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

Ha, ISIS holds a massive parade with seized trucks and tanks, celebrating victory in Ramadi. Yet no U.S. response. I mean come on, how easily could it have been for drones and jets to bomb and slaughter the entire convoy? So why didn't the U.S. act? Because ISIS is a Saudi/Western intelligence creation. They're being allowed to slaughter at will to get Assad out of there.

So Obama doesn't have a plan, but the NWO Globalist Elites do. ISIS will be allowed to thrive until they think Assad is about to go. Sadly, many many more innocents will be allowed to be slaughtered. It's an evil Chess Game. Too bad, so many don't see it.

lol the guy who constantly opposes ME intervention now attacks Obama for not being more interventionist.

Classic derangement.

Hack

So you admit Obama has no plan?
No.

You keep avoiding my question.
Polls show most Americans want something done about ISIS.... As a matter of fact, a Harvard poll shows 60% of people 18-34 want to send ground troops to fight ISIS....

Seems that makes it Obama's problem if he doesn't want them all to vote Republican in 2016, doesn't it????

So you admit Obama has no plan?
No.

You keep avoiding my question.
Polls show most Americans want something done about ISIS.... As a matter of fact, a Harvard poll shows 60% of people 18-34 want to send ground troops to fight ISIS....

Seems that makes it Obama's problem if he doesn't want them all to vote Republican in 2016, doesn't it????

Obama has a real problem. Does he do what the american people want or what his muslim handlers want.

Forum List

Back