Zone1 What Is Taqiyya In Islam?

Is Taqiyya the name of the Prophet Muhammad's 9 year old bride?

Your source is from a blatant anti-Muslim one, so I'll take what you posted w/a grain of salt.

That is it to say that I'm not going to believe a word of it.

Well, he's not lying about taqqiya; it's how Sunnis survive in Shi'ite lands and vice versa.

Kinda like our cops get to lie for the sake of justice. :omg:
No. Not like that at all.

If a suspect is being questioned about his participation in the murder of a local grocery store clerk during a stick up, a cop is allowed to lie to the suspect by making reference to the victim being alive and prepared to view a line up.

So the misled suspect may admit what he did rhinkingnita at worse just an assault case. But in reality, he is admitting facts which could jam him up big time for murder.

The lies allowed by the Islamic faith are not designed to obtain justice. They are designed to coerce conversions to their miserable religion.

No. Not like that at all.

If a suspect is being questioned about his participation in the murder of a local grocery store clerk during a stick up, a cop is allowed to lie to the suspect by making reference to the victim being alive and prepared to view a line up.

So the misled suspect may admit what he did rhinkingnita at worse just an assault case. But in reality, he is admitting facts which could jam him up big time for murder.

The lies allowed by the Islamic faith are not designed to obtain justice. They are designed to coerce conversions to their miserable religion.
I meant that the cops lie for their own selfish reasons.

One of the features of Islam is the use of abrogation re The Koran, a great aid to taqiyya as a tactic.

Definitions of naskh given by Islamic scholars include:

• "abrogation, revocation, repeal. Theoretical tool used to resolve contradictions in Quranic verses, hadith literature, tafsir (Quranic exegesis), and usul al-fiqh (roots of law), whereby later verses (or reports or decisions) abrogate earlier ones," (Oxford Dictionary of Islam);[35]
  • an exegetical (explaining) theory of the repeal or abolition of a law for divine commands in the Quran and the Hadith, wherein the contradictory verses, within or between these Islamic scriptures, are analyzed (David S. Powers);[7] Through Naskh, the superseding verse as well as the superseded verse(s) are determined for the purposes of formulating Sharia.[7][36][37]
  • "obliteration, cancellation, transfer, suppression, suspension" depending on the context, (Badshah, Naeem, et al.);[38][39][40]
  • suspension or replacement of one Sharia ruling by another with the conditions that the ruling that suspends/replaces is of a subsequent origin, and that the two rulings are enacted separately from one another, (Recep Dogan);[5][41][27]
  • removal of an Islamic command by a legally valid argument (raf al-hukm al-Shar'i bi dalil shar'i) (Al-Zurqani).[21][Note 5]
Hint: the Surahs and many verses of the Koran are not in chronological order, and knowing which verses have been abrogated is important.

Moslems are permitted to lie to spread Islam.
Ridiculous assumption - Muslims just as Christians and Jews make use of lies to DECEIVE someone - and NOT to spread Islam you nitwit.
Since you don't know anything about Islam or the Quran - why do you post about it?

You see, Trump lies all the time in order to deceive the American voters and citizens. - he doesn't lie in order to spread Christianity.
A Muslim just as a Christian or a Jew doesn't need a religion to tell him to lie - people simply do it - even though the Commandments state - Though shall not.....

Taqiyyah is used by foremost Sunni Muslims to "protect" themselves and their religious customs and regulations - due to not being able to observe the prophets commands.

E.g. a Muslim might eat a sausage that beholds pork - due to some Christian lying to him, telling him it's beef - he is exempted via making use of Taqiyyah
Or he can't full-fill his daily prayer requirements - since he is e.g. fighting US troops that illegally attacked Iraq - he is exempted via making use of Taqiyyah

Why don't you pass your time doing things that match your intelligence? e.g.

Lego.jpg

Moslems are permitted to lie to spread Islam.

Don't be a twerp. Taqiyya is not a license to lie. This is more informative.

Your source is from a blatant anti-Muslim one, so I'll take what you posted w/a grain of salt.

That is it to say that I'm not going to believe a word of it.

So only pro-Hamas sites are valid, eh? lol you're pretty stoned or something.

Forum List

Back