What is the difference between evil, stupidity, and insanity?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I realize it's a fine line.

bce2befb5ae15430fc87dddfb12b37e09d906ba41fd14610ae418a24aac23832.jpg

Evil is informed, stupid is uninformed, and insane is malformed.

Individuals exhibiting such qualities may encompass varying degrees of all three.

Evil is informed, stupid is uninformed, and insane is malformed.

Individuals exhibiting such qualities may encompass varying degrees of all three.

I think that evil is when you cause others or yourself harm, but seem to benefit from it on a superficial level, mostly financially. It's like stealing money out of Social Security that rightfully belongs there.

Stupidity is when you try to do this, but fail miserably in achieving this superficial high, kinda like with Hillary and her e-mails. She really thought she could do it to try and evade detection on what she was messaging and come out on top.

And insanity is when it is not clear that you have any ability to gain from such actions, much like the left legalizing a 50 year old man to go to the bathroom with your 5 year old daughter.

And insanity is when it is not clear that you have any ability to gain from such actions, much like the left legalizing a 50 year old man to go to the bathroom with your 5 year old daughter.
You know...you guys seem perfectly fine giving cover to a 35 year old man molesting a 14-year-old girl, so your complaints about bathrooms have started to sound rather hollow.

They are subjective, except the clinically defined of the 3.

Unless you worship a sky dad.

What is it when you think a 5 year old girl will even notice a man dressed as a women in the ladies room but a 5 year old boy is fine seeing someone dressed as a women in the men's room?

What is it when you think a 5 year old girl will even notice a man dressed as a women in the ladies room but a 5 year old boy is fine seeing someone dressed as a women in the men's room?

Because women are the weaker sex.

And yes, I know that breaks all kinds of PC rules and I don't give a damn.

Because women are the weaker sex.

And yes, I know that breaks all kinds of PC rules and I don't give a damn.
I don't think 5 year old boys are much better at defending themselves than are 5 year old girls. Admit it, these laws, like sodomy laws enacted against gays, are symbolic and used to harass.

So to protect our little girls, the gov't needs bathroom laws and police now? Doesn't sound like a conservative position.

I can see what you mean:
23435202_1922497667775593_3814174532382218822_n.jpg

Guess you're not the only one who can troll...

Racist
Two of those guys were Old White Guys! How the actual fuck do you get "racist" out of that?

Wrong!

One whitey, one orange and one darky.
Well...you may have a point there. One is more reminiscent of a Cheeto.but still not grounds for a claim of racism. And I flat out refuse to encourage your racist description.

I am done feeding the troll. Enjoy your day.

Forum List

Back