What is trolling?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I don't really know, but when I look at the short "active topics" list on the right side of the page and see all eight slots filled by one person in the space of ten minutes, what comes to mind for me is this:

latest

Last edited:
That's more flooding the forum.

Trolling.....

Here's What You Need to Know About Internet Trolling
I dont really agree with that article. I see the trolls as deliberately posting crap that on investigation turns out to be......crap.
Some forums manage this and some ignore it.
There are a few posters on here that spam up the board with crap that is disproven pretty quickly but is still allowed to stand.

A while back one of the Alt righters posted a video purporting to be muslims rioting in London.It was actually a video of nazis attacking muslims in Cardiff. It will still be on the site somewhere. Credibility shot.

Low quality mods dont help the situation and give the trolls a paradise they dont deserve.

Trolling.....

I dont really agree with that article. I see the trolls as deliberately posting crap that on investigation turns out to be......crap.
There are a few posters on here that spam up the board with crap that is disproven pretty quickly but is still allowed to stand.

A while back one of the Alt righters posted a video purporting to be muslims rioting in London.It was actually a video of nazis attacking muslims in Cardiff. It will still be on the site somewhere. Credibility shot.

Low quality mods dont help the situation and give the trolls a paradise they dont deserve.

Doesn't much matter what you believe, or agree with. That link merely gave an idea of what trolling was.
I am certain you know what trolling is.

Trolling.....

In my mind, that is the confluence of indolence, ignorance and insipidity.

Trolling.....

Doesn't much matter what you believe, or agree with. That link merely gave an idea of what trolling was.
I am certain that you do as well.

Trolling.....

LOL You're a mod. Should you really be saying something like that? LOL

Trolling.....

Freedom of speech should not cover outright falsehoods.

Trolling.....

Freedom of speech should not cover outright falsehoods.
Well, I agree with that.

Trolling.....

Why not?

Trolling.....

Remember. Unless a mod posts in red they are posting as themselves. We do get to do that.
SMILEW~130.gif

Trolling.....

Why not?

Insofar as you are asking, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume that what I thought be laced into the meaning of that remark isn't what you had in mind, and since it wasn't a nice thought, I'm going to keep it to myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Another example of trolling - Hey OP you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, etc. I'm officially outta here.....:scared1:

Trolling.....

iu

Forum List

Back