What is up with that goofy Cuomo?

Just came in from blowing snow. CNN was on in the library. Anybody know what that stupid cross on the front of his face for? PJ was not on that channel, but switched over. She said, "Beats me. Looks like a target.

Have you ever heard of the Catholic religion? It's been around a while.
Might have heard of it somewhere.

Just came in from blowing snow. CNN was on in the library. Anybody know what that stupid cross on the front of his face for? PJ was not on that channel, but switched over. She said, "Beats me. Looks like a target.

~~~~~~
It was Fredo showing off that he's Catholic on Ash Wednesday....
Seriously? Oops. I usually try to avoid insulting comments about anybody's religion. If that is the real deal, I'm out, and extend apologies to anyone offended.
There was a family of 4 in the restaurant I was in last night that had that stupid shit on their faces. I too was like WTF..

Dumb

De Blasio says Cuomo is a bully.

A New York state legislator says he was threatened with "destruction" by Cuomo.

A former female aide says Cuomo harassed her.

Even CNN has forbidden Cuomo's brother to interview him.

Oh, it is so delicious to see the Dems tearing one another apart.

But, when oh when, is Nancy going to get her comeuppance? Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Cuomo blamed God for the Covid deaths and then he blamed Trump and when that didn't work he blamed his own people, the hard workers who had to live with his edict, for the tragic deaths in New York nursing homes and then he fudged the numbers. Goofy seems appropriate for the Cuomo administration but is especially descriptive of the idiotic media types who supported him when they knew he was guilty in the cover up of negligent homicide.
Take that same thought and apply it to the MSM on all their complicit cover ups. It just didn't start with Cuomo.

~~~~~~
It was Fredo showing off that he's Catholic on Ash Wednesday....

Whichever priest gave him the sacrament should be defrocked. Cuomo is a murderer and unrepentant abortion advocate.

Even Biden is into it.

1613687558580.png

Forum List

Back