What is your fav. trash / mindless TV show

Burn Notice

Campy, silly and far fetched and a perfect 10 on the explosions and bikini's scale. Plus whenever star Jeffrey Donovan begins a dialogue segment with the words "When you're a spy..." I grow a new chest hair.

I used to like Burn Notice.

Jeffery Donovan was on one of the late night shows.. Jimmy Kimmel's show maybe?
So was the Olympic gymnastic team.

Backstage, he propositioned McKayla Maroney, the smirk girl. He told her that when she was tired of the Jonas brothers and wanted a real man, she could call him.

She replied she was only 16 and he said that was okay with him.

Men will be men and it's one thing to have the thought cross your mind. But to say it to her is another thing entirely.

I refused to watch the show after that. :(

Last edited:
He should have been arrested immediately for trying to pick up an underage girl.
And for daring to be so damn butt ugly.

Yikes. You would think Donovan would have had his a$$ kicked by Bruce Campbell by now.

Sheesh.

Now I have to keep my hollywood gossip/criminal records list separate from my TV show watching the same way I do with sports? Frack!

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ragnar. Please know I wasn't bashing the show or your choice. I liked it, too. I almost feel like a hypocrite because I am a "dawg" with a complicated set of standards. ;)

I am hooked on many discovery channel shows.

plus

Criminal minds and Numbers.

The past few months, I have begun watching Dancing with the Stars ( rooting for Aly and Mark ) and the remaining finalists are all fantastic. Also I have recently been watching and rooting for Candace, on American Idol. All the semi-finalists in these two shows are so exciting and and talented. I love music and dancing and hot costumes. :)

Revenge and The Americans are two series I follow with high anticipation.

Shark Tank - Is there any more mindless show on TV and Yet, I DVR it!

Yes....forgot about that one..lol. Love it!

Also there is another one I forgot and I really love it, as I am so into fashion. It is called "Fashion Star." Great fashions by newbie designers competing with each other, and the music is** hawt** when those real models catwalk down the runway.

Scandal.

I wasn't sure about it after the pilot but gave it another chance. I don't like the red-headed woman at all (she annoys me) but I've come to really like the show.

Forum List

Back