🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your Presidential election voting record?

i was born in 1988, but i'll put how i would have voted. my political views are all over the map...i mostly pick the candidate with the best personality and entertainment value

1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Reagan
1980 Reagan
1984 Reagan
1988 Bush
1992 Perot
1996 Buchanan
2000 Bush
2004 Bush
2008 Paul
2012 Paul
2016 Christie
2020 Beto
..i mostly pick the candidate with the best personality and entertainment value

which is why you should not be voting....

Reagan
Reagan
Paul
Phillips
Browne
Bush
Badnarik
Baldwin
Paul (write in)
DNV
DNV

so knoop....you feel this clown should vote because of the persons entertainment value and not what they bring to the table?...

I think it's not my call as to why others vote. Heck I can't explain people voting for Trump and Biden either.

I think it's not my call as to why others vote. Heck I can't explain people voting for Trump and Biden either.
people who vote like the BRO,clueless as to what the candidate is all about, is why this country is in the shape its in.....

people who vote like the BRO,clueless as to what the candidate is all about, is why this country is in the shape its in.....

I disagree. The country is not in the shape it's in because they voted for some candidate that didn't win. It's because of the ones that did.

I disagree. The country is not in the shape it's in because they voted for some candidate that didn't win. It's because of the ones that did.
and the ones that did win seem like the kind that the BRO votes for....

is why this country is in the shape its in.....

I would argue that the Nation ... And in particular the Federal Government is in the piss poor state that it is ...
Because the majority of the People ... Keep voting for the same crap ... And fail to see the futility in their efforts until they can break the Establishment.

As long as the People ignore it ... Push everything further out of their own control and towards Capitol Hill ... To a point it infects our Federal Agencies ...
Fail to Respect the Limits we should apply to the Power of the Establishment ...Then they can tell themselves whatever it is they need to ...
In order to look at themselves in the mirror and pretend they aren't the problem.

Last edited:
Post your Presidential voting record.

Here is mine:

1968 Wallace
1972 Nixon*
1976 Ford
1980 Reagan*
1984 Reagan*
1988 Bush*
1992 Perot
1996 Dole
2000 Bush*
2004 Bush*
2008 Paul
2012 Paul
2016 Trump*
2020 Trump**

* My candidate won
** Election stolen
2004 Bush
2008 Obama
2012 Obama
2016 Hillary
2020 Biden

Trump was the best President of modern times.

He had a great record. He reduced taxes, reduces regulations, sealed the border, strengthened the military and made the US energy independent. He ran the Federal government in the least oppressive way possible during the Pandemic, complete with a vaccine.

However, he wasn't perfect. He still increased the debt, increased the size of government, maintained the welfare state and for the most part continued with big government.

Biden has been a disaster from Day One, just like Obama but even more of failure.

Trump was the best President of modern times.

If you say so.

He had a great record. He reduced taxes, reduces regulations, sealed the border, strengthened the military and made the US energy independent. He ran the Federal government in the least oppressive way possible during the Pandemic, complete with a vaccine.

However, he wasn't perfect. He still increased the debt, increased the size of government, maintained the welfare state and for the most part continued with big government.

Biden has been a disaster from Day One, just like Obama but even more of failure.

LOL

2008 - 3rd party candidate
2012 - 3rd party candidate
2016 - Donald Trump
2020 - Donald Trump

I think voting should be kept private. That said, if the candidates I voted for through the years had won we would have had a president Paulson, a president mouse and a president duck, among others.

Forum List

Back