What really matters, and who will do better for the US

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
1. keeping SPENDING under control - unless we want to end up like Greece, we have to balance our spending with revenues. We cannot endlessly continue to spend 5 for every 4 we take in. Taxes are already too high and driving employers out of the country.

EDGE - Trump, because Hillary will continue right on SPEND SPEND SPENDING

2. truth - who will tell us the truth about the major issues?

EDGE - Trump, because Hillary and truth mix like oil and water

3. defending America

EDGE - Trump, since Hillary likes to start wars "to help Israel"

NO CONTEST

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.
You're voting for Trump because he sucks putin's ass.

You're voting for Trump because he sucks putin's ass.

Thanks for pointing out the "merit" of the Hillary campaign...
Stratford is a Russian apologist. Frankly I think your thread's absurd. Neither one of these two are what's best for America.

Sorry to be gruff. Imo it's more about who'd be less bad for America.

In a sane world, we'd find a way to raise revenue by say ... 3%. Wouldn't have to raise rates for that. Cut spending by 5%. And tie any spending increase to inflation, or require the potus and both houses of congress to explicitly approve by a 60% maj. If we get a couple of years of 3% growth, which eventually we will despite real economic structural challenges right now .... the budget will balance. But neither of these two will do that.

With Hillary, she'll pick left of center judges and find a way to keep Obamacare breathing.

Witht Trump, no one can have the slightest idea. His economic rhetoric is exactly counter to his website's plans. His entire life has been about stroking his ego and "getting even" for the smallest slight. And he's holding putin's dick. Or, more accurately, Putin owns his dick and Melena's ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back