What Schiff Is Doing

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.
Keep telling yourself that. The fantasy world you live in must have unicorns and flying monkeys.

take yer pick of sources, & while yer at it, wipe the cheeto dust off from being up donny's ample orange butt.

blassey ford nivestigation people not interviewed - Google Search
Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.
Another Trump defemder who says there can be no rape unless there is video of it.
How about any corroboration and she never accused him of rape you fucking idiot.
Assault then. You say that it is OK for a man to assault women as long as there are not witnesses.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

This is not a trial. I am talking about witnesses not being privy to the testimony of other witnesses.

You aren't very bright, are you?
Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.

Keep telling yourself that. The fantasy world you live in must have unicorns and flying monkeys.

take yer pick of sources, & while yer at it, wipe the cheeto dust off from being up donny's ample orange butt.

Google is Leftist. Use logic. It was over 30 years ago, nothing actually happened, her own witness couldn’t corroborate the story, she could not remember the address or how she got home, this would have been thrown out of court. Those stupid pills you take. Stop doing that.
Another Trump defemder who says there can be no rape unless there is video of it.
How about any corroboration and she never accused him of rape you fucking idiot.
Assault then. You say that it is OK for a man to assault women as long as there are not witnesses.
Nope wasn’t assault either. Keep trying your fat fucking liar.

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.

This is not a trial. I am talking about witnesses not being privy to the testimony of other witnesses.

Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

So forcing a girl down & holding your hand overt their mouth is just foreplay. Maybe for you but real men don;t need to do that.

The answer is no.

It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.
Republicans are in that committee you fucking idiot.

So forcing a girl down & holding your hand overt their mouth is just foreplay. Maybe for you but real men don;t need to do that.
Nope. Allegedly he was drunk and wrestled with her. It was what 35 years ago. She cannot name the time/date/place or how she got home. How about that liar Julie that Avenatti threw out there. It was all a pro choice sham and you fell for it because you’re gullible.

Link....let’s see it FakeStupidDave. So far only Democrats are “investigating”

Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate?

Hey, that's a damn good question. They hold the majority in the Senate. The Senate has investigatory power. Why haven't they started they're own investigation into Trumpybears actions?

Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate?

Hey, that's a damn good question. They hold the majority in the Senate. The Senate has investigatory power. Why haven't they started they're own investigation into Trumpybears actions?
Because they don’t know what a Trumpybear is. They are old but likely not ancient like you. They are investigating the FISA warrant and how a political opponent paid for it. Oh oh.

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.
There was nothing. If he were pro choice(which I am too) no one would have said shit. They politicized the whole thing. Too bad you’re too stupid to see that.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.

oh for fuck's sake - use whatever search engine you want. it wasn't allllllllllll about her alone. there was a pattern & there were other women that had the same scenarios with brett.
There was nothing. If he were pro choice(which I am too) no one would have said shit. They politicized the whole thing. Too bad you’re too stupid to see that.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
You think that wasn’t a political?
GOP senator urges probe into Blasey Ford’s testimony against Kavanaugh

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
Christine Blasey Ford was motivated by pro-abortion stance to accuse Brett Kavanaugh

Link....let’s see it FakeStupidDave. So far only Democrats are “investigating”

13 Republicans involved in impeachment protest already have access to hearings
Details: The following Republican lawmakers sit on the relevant committees and were listed by Gaetz as planning to participate in the event. Some simply attended the press conference and did not enter the secure briefing room.

Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access
Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Oct. 25, 2019
Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access

:71: is this where you post your obligatory basket dweller response that they are leftist sites?

It is 100% a trial.

That is contrary to known reality.

Faux View.
It is my opinion. Little blind leftist.

So what? I could opine that the moon really is made of cheese but that wouldn't make it reality.
False equivalency. You could opine that going to the moon is stupid. I believe all this should be out in the open vs behind closed doors. Only thing made out of Swiss cheese is your brain.

<<<buzzer>>>

bullshit.
You think that wasn’t a political?
GOP senator urges probe into Blasey Ford’s testimony against Kavanaugh

rape or attempted rape never is.

Forum List

Back