What Submitted Bill Would Have Prevented a Mass Shooting in Past 10 Years?

Who cares? I mean really? We obviously don't, let's just move on and accept this as part of life in american society. This is just who we are.

Just as I suspected, Democrats have offered no real solutions. Thier 5 decade record remains intact.

Who cares? I mean really? We obviously don't, let's just move on and accept this as part of life in american society. This is just who we are.
Virtually everyone cares. Your need to vilify opposition clearly demonstrates why it is impossible to address the problem.

Virtually no one on the hill is actually looking for solutions - they are looking for political cover and brownie points even when they do not give a shit that the 'solutions' presented accomplish nothing at all.

Virtually everyone cares. Your need to vilify opposition clearly demonstrates why it is impossible to address the problem.

Virtually no one on the hill is actually looking for solutions - they are looking for political cover and brownie points even when they do not give a shit that the 'solutions' presented accomplish nothing at all.

"Virtually no one on the hill is actually looking for solutions - they are looking for political cover and brownie points even when they do not give a shit that the 'solutions' presented accomplish nothing at all."

Good, then you get my point, although I would restate your statement slightly -

Virtually no one is actually looking for solutions.

And the slaughter will continue, watch.

Forum List

Back