What the....?

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Whatever happened to "I've done more for the military than anybody ever before in our History"?

We are now under threat of a government shutdown over funding to build a useless wall. Meantime, our vets are hurting because we can't keep VA records up to date? The VA system has been cockamamie for years and we hear lots of blather, but evidently our vets are last on the list of upgrades. Shame!

VA tells congressional staffers it won't repay underpaid GI Bill recipients

This is why I'm telling you people I do not oppose abortion any longer.

We have way too many pieces of shit like this asshole running around stealing oxygen, utterly devoid of a single, even random independent thought. I love when bed wetters who during the Bush regime undermined and belittled the war effort, laughed at John Lurch Fucking Kerry when he mocked our intelligence and generally hold police and military in contempt suddenly pretend they give a fruit fly's fuck about us.

The thing is, WE KNOW Trump, and all the other political whores are full of shit. We know we're bullet sponges, tools of the empire and have no delusions anyone "cares" about us.

That said, Democrooks make efforts to FUCK US, republicrats are far more likely to PAY US, than they are to make democrook ghetto dwelling slaves even fatter with increased food stamps.

Whatever happened to "I've done more for the military than anybody ever before in our History"?

We are now under threat of a government shutdown over funding to build a useless wall. Meantime, our vets are hurting because we can't keep VA records up to date? The VA system has been cockamamie for years and we hear lots of blather, but evidently our vets are last on the list of upgrades. Shame!

The usual unnamed sources say.

Republicans. don't. care. about. our. vets.

kanye-800x430.png

The usual unnamed sources say.
Billy, I went back and read the article again, and I never noticed that the sources are unnamed, but you are right. I have also seen blurbs of this on TV news, on my local ABC affiliate, I think.

Forum List

Back