What Time today does the Traitor Peter Strzok Testify?

And here it comes. I just want wipe that smirk off his face. And denies he is under subpoena. Lol
Trump and republicans are the real traitors and deserve a traitors fate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever that might be

R's create great theater.

BTW, why do the Republican Members on the committee(s) want to protect Bannon from being subpoenaed to testify under oath, since when he last appeared he refused to answer based on EO privilege, an was not censored for Contempt of Congress.

BTW, why do the Republican Members on the committee(s) want to protect Bannon from being subpoenaed to testify under oath, since when he last appeared he refused to answer based on EO privilege, an was not censored for Contempt of Congress.
WHY? Because they are the real traitors protecting the pos trump rather than America

I don't want to miss it.

-Geaux

It's disturbing to really see to what extent Fox News and conservative media have done a number on you people. You're completely brainwashed to hate a man who served in federal law enforcement for 22 years.

The man kept you safe. He was the chief of counter espionage and ran major success operation exposing sleeper cells.

He shared negative opinions of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders in text messages to a girlfriend. The personal opinions he shared re: Donald Trump have been used by partisan hacks to smear and stain the reputation of an American hero and patriot. Those people disgust me and should disgust all Americans.

To the Congressmen ruining this man's life and reputation, there is a special place in hell waiting for you.

WHY? Because they are the real traitors protecting the pos trump rather than America
Totally ass backwards from the truth.

This dude makes me want to puke.

Why? Does he not have the right to express his opinion on candidate Trump? One which 3 million voters seems to have agreed with!

Not when he's investigating Trump.
He showed clear bias in the hillary investigation and in the Trump investigation.

Post the evidence!

LOL.
Haven't you been paying attention?

Almost every word. And I've testified and observed court proceedings for years, 32 as an officer of the court, and years before since my dad and uncle were Court Reporters, their dad a court clerk, and my mom's father a police officer.

I also went on picnics with Judges, bailffs, attorney's who all talked shop at Sonoma golf an country club in the 50's. In fact a judge jumped in and fished me out of the pool when as a five year old playing on the diving board I fell in.

Why? Does he not have the right to express his opinion on candidate Trump? One which 3 million voters seems to have agreed with!

He showed clear bias in the hillary investigation and in the Trump investigation.

Post the evidence!

LOL.

Almost every word. And I've testified and observed court proceedings for years, 32 as an officer of the court, and years before since my dad and uncle were Court Reporters, their dad a court clerk, and my mom's father a police officer.

I also went on picnics with Judges, bailffs, attorney's who all talked shop at Sonoma golf an country club in the 50's. In fact a judge jumped in and fished me out of the pool when as a five year old playing on the diving board I fell in.

Cool story bro.

Post the evidence!

LOL.

Argument from authority without any evidence fallacy.

The IG report and timeline of Strzok's texts and the investigation says it all.

Anyone watching this hearing?, People yelling intrrupting others, calling for Bannon to be subpeonaed, parliamentary pocedures questioned and votes on how to proceed. Very interesting

All he asked for was a number. :rolleyes:

I know the number is zero.
not necessarily.... Carter Page was under investigation on his own prior to the official FBI investigation on Russian interference in our election.....

Plus the DNC and Podesta's email's were stolen by the GRU some time in March 2016, before the official FBI investigation began as a separate investigation as well....

And the weaponizing of those stolen emails that took place by Wikileaks (and before that, DC Leaks released some) the night before the DNC convention..... all that before the initial investigation....

And a few other things happened too, before the official investigation of the FBI, like the Australian diplomat telling our Intel agencies about his drinking episode with Papadopolous who claimed the Russians had emails on Clinton, dirt on Clinton......which was back in late April or early may 2016, again, before they began their official investigation....

In March I believe, 2016....the Russian trolls and bots began their unified social media campaign to influence the election.

and a number of other things occurred prior to the official opening of a separate FBI investigation in to the matter....

And these things above is WHY they did open a separate investigation in to the Russian Interference in to our election, in late July 2016....

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOONER!

imho....they were late, and should have been on top of it, even earlier!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back