What Triggered Nancy Pelosi's Meltdown on MSNBC Yesterday

LOL Don't agree with Nancy, you're an apologist for Trump, even if you work for MSNBC. Just cuckoo Nancy.

Maybe Tur should avoid hammers?

Her lie blew up in her face.....and she stopped talking for several seconds.....then once she regained her composure she just went back to lying about the same stuff.

The fact is nothing she was saying was true. Every time somebody talks about job creation, the number grows. Last week it was 9 million jobs....this week it was 15 million. The only people getting jobs under Biden is illegals.

1a51l3dw.jpg

LOL Don't agree with Nancy, you're an apologist for Trump, even if you work for MSNBC. Just cuckoo Nancy.

Maybe Tur should avoid hammers?

Voters will decide if they are better off now or four years ago. She can go onto networks and make herself sound even more biased, deceptive, economically illiterate or whathave you, that's her soul at risk, not mine.

The tipping point for me was when the 100+ economic experts signed a letter suggested that the massive, many trillions spent in the I.R.A would not cause inflation. It not only caused inflation, this inflation has been felt globally. That is how much the U.S dollar has pull. It will lose that pull if your budget isn't balanced soon.

Forum List

Back