What Triggers TDS Within The Democrats?

Speaking of the OP, I should have mentioned please don't respond if you have TDS yourself.
Why not just say out loud "I'm a perpetually-triggered TDS-afflicted fascist cult boi?". It's the same thing, after all.

We get it. You can't debate a liberal, and you want everyone to know it. Castration seems to be a requirement for any males who wish to join the Trump cult.

Why not just say out loud "I'm a perpetually-triggered TDS-afflicted fascist cult boi?". It's the same thing, after all.

We get it. You can't debate a liberal, and you want everyone to know it. Castration seems to be a requirement for any males who wish to join the Trump cult.
Last True Hero liberal in this country was JFK...........you would tar and feather him today.

You speak with Forked Tongue.................what is the matter with you 2 dogs fucking......and how did you get that name.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-bwahahahaha-24312980.png

President Trump savaged the Democrats and their lying pals in the fake news for 4 years. They have collective PTSD at this point. Called them liars to their face. Called Dem leaders 3rd rate politicians who are dumb. Trump used the Dems own gutter politics against them and whooped their ass.

Forum List

Back