🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What types of judges is Biden putting forward for lifetime positions? This will blow your mind.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Screenshot_20230624_053325_YouTube.jpg

Those are the TOP TEN CASES this particular judge has tried. Well, 6 cases.
Also of note the 6th and final case she LOST to a defendant who had no legal counsel!

Republicans are BEGGING the democrats on the committee to exercise some common sense

This one example is an example of why Biden must be defeated least we end up with an entire judiciary of lifetime woke & unqualified judges.

Judging by past performance, we have to conclude that any future appointment Biden makes will be as dangerous as all the other ones he already made. He consistently appoints awful people.

Diversity is entirely wrong headed.

We need EXCELLENCE, not diversity.
What...you're not a constitutional scholar as well?

You seem to have (giggle) mastered your first 8 careers being a "credentialed security expert", a "scientist", having a degree in medicine, being a music lawyer, signing people up to vote, an expert with poison darts, etc...

You didn't have time to fit a law degree into your "resume" there El Fraudo?

Judging by past performance, we have to conclude that any future appointment Biden makes will be as dangerous as all the other ones he already made. He consistently appoints awful people.
Should he appoint William Barr as AG? Trump did. How'd that work out for you?

this century we have some of the most incompetent people ever running things.....and yes for all you die hard party people out there....this means those you follow without question....

What...you're not a constitutional scholar as well?

You seem to have (giggle) mastered your first 8 careers being a "credentialed security expert", a "scientist", having a degree in medicine, being a music lawyer, signing people up to vote, an expert with poison darts, etc...

You didn't have time to fit a law degree into your "resume" there El Fraudo?
Fucking moron incompetent cucktards like you can't possibly understand people like me.

The difference between you and me is, I can back up my bullshit and you can't.

You're nothing but hot air. Nothing but lies.

Whereas, my wall is full of degrees, my resume is full of jobs, and my bank account is full of money.

But YOU think I'm evil because I care about the law and the state.

Well guess what, you"re not smart enough to make that judgement. YOU want to take the titties off little girls and put them on little boys, that's how YOU get a sense of accomplishment.

You'll excuse me if I put your silly leftard ass back on ignore.

Fucking moron incompetent cucktards like you can't possibly understand people like me.
Sure I can. You're a no life loser who poses as someone on the internet. You're a dime a dozen. Mikeoxenormous pretends he's worth $11M but sounds like ghetto trash (much like yourself).
LOL Sure. You're so madly successful you're spending your Saturday morning arguing with strangers on the internet.
Did your degree in psychology tell you that? Or was it your degree in psychotherapy?
Whereas, my wall is full of degrees, my resume is full of jobs, and my bank account is full of money.
And you're full of shit.
But YOU think I'm evil because I care about the law and the state.
I don't think you're evil. I think you're a loser. You continue to confirm it with each shrill poclamation of your supposed greatness. Back when you first got here you were posing as knowing the "inside story" about JFK...like every other 2 bit loser does around here.

You'll excuse me if I put your silly leftard ass back on ignore.
Ahh the old "I'll ignore you" trope. Ask grumps how well that works. He's put me on ignore like 8 times and still responds to me.

Fuck off loser.

All righty then....back it up....show us your wall full of degrees, show us you bank account full of money (by the way, how much does it take for a bank account to be "full"?)

If only all you drones had cared about the quality of judges being appointed to lifetime positions under the previous admin you might have a little bit of credibility now.

Barr was a neocon, war loving, middle class hating Bush toady.
In other words...a standard hard core Republican...who got the AG job because he promised to protect the Orange Fraud

Forum List

Back