What Voter Corruption? Wisconsin Uncovers A Lot Of It

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
MADISON, Wis. — Dozens of 17-year-olds voted illegally across Wisconsin during last spring's intense presidential primary, apparently wrongly believing they could cast ballots if they turned 18 ahead of the November general election, according to a new state report.

Wisconsin Elections Commission staff examined voter fraud referrals municipal clerks said they made to prosecutors following the 2016 spring primary and general elections. The commission is set to approve the findings during a meeting Tuesday and forward a report to the Legislature.

Report: 17-year-olds voted illegally in Wisconsin primary

I read the article, it said that there was confusion about the law, which is why so many 17 year olds voted in the primaries, believing they could if they turned 18 before the general election.

The article even said it wasn't voter fraud as much as voter misunderstanding.

I read the article, it said that there was confusion about the law, which is why so many 17 year olds voted in the primaries, believing they could if they turned 18 before the general election.

The article even said it wasn't voter fraud as much as voter misunderstanding.
Yeah, I asked the cop why I was getting a ticket for going 45 when I didn't know it was 35.

Only in leftard land is ignorance an excuse for violating laws.

Forum List

Back