What Was Lost

Yup, and we have no way to know who they are or vet them, but what we do know for sure is that ISIS has vowed to sneak terrorists in amongst them.

Which must make the whole ordeal that much worse for the non-terrorist in such untenable circumstances.
True, but regardless, they should not be removed from their "muslim" homeland. An area for them should be secured and maintained for them to reside until this disaster is over.

Ok, let's calculate what it has cost Germany so far in their attempts at being generous and welcoming. If a number could be reached, do you think that in hindsight Germany would be just as glad to write a check to Turkey in that amount (if, hypothetically, Turkey might agree) to fund a refugee camp there?
Why should Germany have to pay for anything? It shouldn't be their problem in the first place. It has caused great strife in their nation, as well as other EU nations, i.e., the Paris shootings.

Thankfully (President) Trump has vowed to end such forced muslim importation, and send the ones that are already here back.... a very smart move, and supported by the vast majority of Americans.

morning Drippy , Syrians , especially muslims are not a good mix in American society or any western society . See Minnesota with its shariah loving muslims , same as Dearbornistan . See the election in Londonistan of a muslim mayor . Makes no sense letting them in as there will just be an increase of taxpayer paid aid going to them . All it is is the importation of a 'fifth column' of enemies Dripper !!

....-------to today's world it is an issue of two
groups that harbor deadly hostility towards each other

Yeah, a lot of people tried to justify segregation in the US with that same 'argument.' It didn't work. And by the way, the word is not exclusive to race.

Yup, and we have no way to know who they are or vet them, but what we do know for sure is that ISIS has vowed to sneak terrorists in amongst them.

Which must make the whole ordeal that much worse for the non-terrorist in such untenable circumstances.
True, but regardless, they should not be removed from their "muslim" homeland. An area for them should be secured and maintained for them to reside until this disaster is over.

Ok, let's calculate what it has cost Germany so far in their attempts at being generous and welcoming. If a number could be reached, do you think that in hindsight Germany would be just as glad to write a check to Turkey in that amount (if, hypothetically, Turkey might agree) to fund a refugee camp there?
Why should Germany have to pay for anything? ....

Not saying "have to," I'm wondering if they would prefer to, all things considered with the benefit of hindsight.

Yeah, a lot of people tried to justify segregation in the US with that same 'argument.' It didn't work. And by the way, the word is not exclusive to race.

I did not say that the word "segregation" is exclusive to race----I described the issue
in the USA as it was PROMINENT thruout the past century. I do not recall anyone
during the "segregation" quarrel of the 50 s and 60 s claim that black and white
children should be separated in school because they tend to KILL each other

Euro countries have already given Turkey billions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not saying "have to," I'm wondering if they would prefer to, all things considered with the benefit of hindsight.
It should be entirely the other way around. Germany is the one that should be reimbursed, but if no muslims were to ever be allowed in Germany were the case, then there's no need for any remittance from anyone.

I did not say that the word "segregation" is exclusive to race----I described the issue
during the "segregation" quarrel of the 50 s and 60 s claim that black and white

You weren't paying attention. When schools were being integrated, one of the more common complaints from parents is that their children wouldn't be safe.

Agreed. Refugee = immigrant. If the US did as Hillary suggested and took in 60,000 refugees, is there any doubt none of them would ever unwillingly go back to their homeland? They would set up roots here and establish enclaves like other mass influxes of "refugees" have done.

Better to render assistance there and eliminate the reason why so many human beings are forced to leave their homeland.

It should be entirely the other way around. Germany is the one that should be reimbursed, but if no muslims were to ever be allowed in Germany were the case, then there's no need for any remittance from anyone.

The point of the hypothetical being that Germany clearly wanted to be generous and help these refugees in the first place. They never "had to" take in any to begin with.

Agreed. Refugee = immigrant. If the US did as Hillary suggested and took in 60,000 refugees, is there any doubt none of them would ever unwillingly go back to their homeland? They would set up roots here and establish enclaves like other mass influxes of "refugees" have done....

Are you trying to say that all immigrants are refugees, or that there is no difference between a refugee and other immigrants?

Agreed. Refugee = immigrant. If the US did as Hillary suggested and took in 60,000 refugees, is there any doubt none of them would ever unwillingly go back to their homeland? They would set up roots here and establish enclaves like other mass influxes of "refugees" have done.

Better to render assistance there and eliminate the reason why so many human beings are forced to leave their homeland.
Not only that... we are talking about muslims here, and where ever muslims go they don't assimilate. They wait until their numbers are strong enough and then they start imposing their ideology and sharia law. We know this because we see it happening where ever they are in large enough numbers. They don't assimilate to their new nations, they work to take them over. It's what muslims do.

That would be such a reasonable solution. Why has it not been arranged already? If we are going to offer reasonable alternatives to welcoming refugees here, it should be something that is actually achievable. Not unicorns and rainbows.
"Why has it not been arranged already?"

Because the muslim in the white house wants to flood America and as many other western nations with muslims as he can.

Obama hates America almost as much as he hates Christians.
Try again. Reasonable answer this time, if you know of one.

of course its no big deal , let them fix their hell holes .
Agreed. Their areas always seem to be hell holes, keep them there.

This appears more like organized invasion to spread islam than refugees fleeing certain death. Go to muslim countries and stay. Fences/walls keep them in. We got enough to deal with. They seem not to do well in Europe. Christians? Maybe somehow?

Not only that... we are talking about muslims here, and where ever muslims go they don't assimilate. They wait until their numbers are strong enough and then they start imposing their ideology and sharia law. We know this because we see it happening where ever they are in large enough numbers. They don't assimilate to their new nations, they work to take them over. It's what muslims do.

There are 2.75 million Muslims in America. There have been Muslims in America since before the founding of the Republic. They have assimilated and have not taken over. This same kind of thing was said, loudly and often, about Catholics at one time in this country. A lot of people on this site have cried and moaned just this sort of thing about Latino immigrants and other immigrant groups.

of course its no big deal , let them fix their hell holes .
Agreed. Their areas always seem to be hell holes, keep them there.

This appears more like organized invasion to spread islam than refugees fleeing certain death. ....

Really?

"Over 12 million people inside Syria are in need of aid to stay alive. That’s half the country. Almost 8 million have been forced from their homes, forced to share rooms with other families, or camp in unheated, abandoned buildings, praying the fighting won’t spread. An estimated 4.8 million Syrians are in areas that are hard to reach including 241,000 who are trapped in besieged areas, cut off from humanitarian aid and medical supplies and unable to escape. Millions of children are suffering from trauma and ill health. A quarter of Syria’s schools have been damaged, destroyed or taken over for shelter. More than half of Syria’s hospitals are destroyed, or so damaged they are unable to function. Parts of the country endure relentless bombing and extremist groups commit unthinkable atrocities."

The situation in Syria is only going to get worse ... and here's why

You weren't paying attention. When schools were being integrated, one of the more common complaints from parents is that their children wouldn't be safe.

not "safe" from what? what I recall is the horror EXPRESSED by WASPY Nazis that a ten year old black male might kiss a ten year old white girl or even
<GASP> hold her hand. I grew up in a town that harbored segregationists. ---
there were people AGHAST at the thought of black and white kids using the
same SWIMMING POOL -------I do not recall the KILLING issue. BESIDES
-----we are talking about people IN THE USA-----not crowds of persons from lands
and cultures where -------BEATING A KAFFIR TO DEATH FOR TOUCHING A KORAN SEEMS-----the right thing to do and pleasing to 'allah' (I should add-----that those sexual excuses for lynching-------were just as prevalent in the shariah shit hole in which my hubby was born as they were in the time of ATTICUS FINCH-----and STILL ARE) We in the USA were forcing our recalcitrants to revolutionize themselves.
There is a definite resistence on the parts of LOTS OF USA PEOPLE NOW---to
force muslims to face revolution.....we are supposed to ACCEPT their culture.
Want more information on that culture----feel free to ask----I have a primary source--
very close to me.

Forum List

Back