What was your effective tax for 2013?

Mine was 4% on $25.6 Million.

Walmart was 1.7% on $469.16 Billion.

What was yours?

The world is truly unfair if someone making $25.6 million doesn't understand the difference between gross revenue (Walmart's was $469 billion) and taxable net profit (Walmart's was $24 billion). Clearly, you could only be a professional athlete or world famous celebrity, and since everything you have said is obviously true, I'd be interested to know when your next movie is coming out or whether you expect to get to the Super Bowl next year...

What was yours?

The world is truly unfair if someone making $25.6 million doesn't understand the difference between gross revenue (Walmart's was $469 billion) and taxable net profit (Walmart's was $24 billion). Clearly, you could only be a professional athlete or world famous celebrity, and since everything you have said is obviously true, I'd be interested to know when your next movie is coming out or whether you expect to get to the Super Bowl next year...

onepercenter is about as full of shit as a two hole outhouse.

What was yours?

You've missed the point.

The point I'm trying to make is why would you calculate an effective (actual) tax rate for individuals, and use a different formula for business? The going EXCUSE is 'to make it easier for investors'. Investors can't read spread sheets?

IMO, it's to scam the little guy.

What was yours?

I have indoor plumbing.

I have indoor plumbing.

Yeah? So? Doesn't negate how full of crap you are.

Oh lord we know because you have posted it everyday. You got your Obammycare and your pension.You're welcome.

Yo...............asshole...................my "Obammycare and my pension" came from the fact that I was willing to sacrifice 20 years of my life in defense of this country, in no less than 4 war zones.

Thank this country that they appreciate my service, as well as thanks to those who recognize what kinds of things that I went through in that service that they wouldn't be willing to do themselves.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back