What we don't know about sneakers

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Maybe in the USA they know this, but in Russia it is not widely known. The soles of the sneakers are made for a certain type of foot, and the angle of inclination is important there.

Today I bought Nike sneakers and for the first time Nike didn't fit me. At first, I didn't notice anything, but after walking on the rough road, I felt uncomfortable. I looked at the sole and realized what was the matter: my legs twisted inward. It depends on the angle, the sole is beveled so the outer part is higher. Apparently this is done for legs with an X-shaped curvature.

Did you know it?

If you order sneakers in an online store with delivery, how to choose the type of sole so that the emphasis is on the outer part of the foot?

That must be a European thing, this isn't in the USA that I've seen.
Shoes in the USA are flat, usually with very little arch support of any kind.
Most shoes here have flat souls with flat foam inserts in them.

There are an assortment of after market shoe inserts we can buy if we need more padding or more support in our shoes.

• Banned
That must be a European thing, this isn't in the USA that I've seen.
Shoes in the USA are flat, usually with very little arch support of any kind.
Most shoes here have flat souls with flat foam inserts in them.

There are an assortment of after market shoe inserts we can buy if we need more padding or more support in our shoes.
Yes, I used to think that Adidas is made for the European, German leg, but only now I understand what exactly. Apparently, many of the Germans have this slope of the legs. But it was the first time I came across Nike with such a slope, usually Nike was good for me, and Adidas was bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back