What will happen if we don't take Donald Trumps Toy Away From him?

Who gives a shit? I mean really. You all have been reduced to whining aboyt Twitter and grammar errors. Pathetic

Did you see how he slammed China about the missile steal ...? He is not in office yet.
Uhhh.....China just announced they are returning the underwater drone they happened to rescue. That Obama feller is pretty damn tough, ain't he?
m0165.gif

Like a young boy who is too young to use his toy...

Shut Trumps Twitter / phone down...he doesn't know how to use it safely..and is Reckless!

View attachment 102490

BREAKING: China Just Issued THIS Warning to America About Trump
He will have Obamas phone soon....and pen....

You best get running along to your safe fucking place now....

Well maybe to the mid- America...sitting Donald ducks out on the ocean close enough for the Asian missiles to make it.

Shut Trumps Twitter / phone down...he doesn't know how to use it safely..and is Reckless!

View attachment 102490

Not gonna happen whiner. You must be afraid to Make America Great Again. Oh well it has to grow on some people!

Hummm trying to remember if I ever made anything great again by trolling and bullying others...think, think, NO....

View attachment 102490

Not gonna happen whiner. You must be afraid to Make America Great Again. Oh well it has to grow on some people!

Hummm trying to remember if I ever made anything great again by trolling and bullying others...think, think, NO....
You made Hillary lose....that was great....:lol:

View attachment 102490

She actually could have won is they didn't get caught slamming Berney and favoring Hillary , the young ones probably didn't vote after that.

View attachment 102490

She actually could have won is they didn't get caught slamming Berney and favoring Hillary , the young ones probably didn't vote after that.
I will say that that is a better excuse than the Russians for her losing.....:lol:

Good ole Communists. Ban anything or anyone that refuses go along with the agenda. Very tolerant folks, huh? They're very weak-minded and cowardly. I hope Trump keeps on pissing em off. I wish him the best.

View attachment 102490

Yawn. Don't want to get hit by President Trump? Don't attack him in ANY way and he won't retaliate. By whining about him retaliating you are WHINING. We told yall this was a different kind of President no more taking the hits and not replying or retaliating. Like I said GET OVER IT. We don't care about the whining anymore. If you can't take the hits then don't dish them out.

View attachment 102490

I will say that that is a better excuse than the Russians for her losing.....:lol:

No seriously...Deb Wassermans email server was hacked and her emails talked about hosing Berney Sanders...So it was both Russia and the DNC...lol...

View attachment 102490

Yawn. Don't want to get hit by President Trump? Don't attack him in ANY way and he won't retaliate. By whining about him retaliating you are WHINING. We told yall this was a different kind of President no more taking the hits and not replying or retaliating. Like I said GET OVER IT. We don't care about the whining anymore. If you can't take the hits then don't dish them out.

Well we will see, he has caused more trouble being just the new elected president than any other pre-president in history..
BTW..I am looking forward to whining about him any chance I get...

giphy.gif

View attachment 102490

Well we will see, he has caused more trouble being just the new elected president than any other pre-president in history..

giphy.gif
What trouble has he caused? Hmmmm? You mean he is standing up for America and Amercans!? Gotcha!

View attachment 102490

giphy.gif
What trouble has he caused? Hmmmm? You mean he is standing up for America and Amercans!? Gotcha!

He lied to the independents and the democrats who were really the ones who supported him in the beginning, I supported him..until he picked Pence..I knew where he was heading after that.....
I know that you are excited to have your party win so it may take you longer to see how he lies and stabs everyone in the back.
I mean look at how he chumped the only one who supported him Chris Christie..

giphy.gif

He lied to the independents and the democrats who were really the ones who supported him in the beginning, I supported him..until he picked Pence..I knew where he was heading after that.....
I know that you are excited to have your party win so it may take you longer to see how he lies and stabs everyone in the back.
I mean look at how he chumped the only one who supported him Chris Christie..
He shored up the conservative democrats and social conservatives with that pick. I didn't care for it either but TRUMP is the president not Pence. Christie is a fuck up who would eventually bring down the administration with his idiotic mob like tactics. He then filled the transition team with his cronies. Good riddance to him.

Forum List

Back