What Did NOT Happen on J6

I was at the speech at the White House... thank goodness my friend said to leave our phones in the hotel or I may have got a visit from Biden's thugs...
We walked passed the Capitol but didn't stop...
So you defied your Red Hat Leader and did not participate in his Loser's hissy fit? You want congratulations? Sorry!

So you defied your Red Hat Leader and did not participate in his Loser's hissy fit? You want congratulations? Sorry!
We had a plane to catch.... you will never see that number of people show up for Joe the kid sniffer....

We had a plane to catch.... you will never see that number of people show up for Joe the kid sniffer....
Right? Your President Biden doesn't have radical traitors following him from place to place, hoping he will bless them by stealing their money!
But you be you!

Right? Your President Biden doesn't have radical traitors following him from place to place, hoping he will bless them by stealing their money!
But you be you!
Of course you can't prove they are traitors... but Biden is by not defending our borders...

Of course you can't prove they are traitors... but Biden is by not defending our borders...
One thing you RedHats don't understand is that Biden is going by the laws passed by Congress! If you want something different, contact your Red Hat Congressperson and demand he/she/it work to change the laws! Quit pointing your fingers and repeating Red Hat talking points and urge them to do their fucking jobs!
But you won't. Because your groomers have pounded into your head that It's Biden's fault!
Now go cry some more!

One thing you RedHats don't understand is that Biden is going by the laws passed by Congress! If you want something different, contact your Red Hat Congressperson and demand he/she/it work to change the laws! Quit pointing your fingers and repeating Red Hat talking points and urge them to do their fucking jobs!
But you won't. Because your groomers have pounded into your head that It's Biden's fault!
Now go cry some more!
This is exactly the problem: Biden’s administration is not enforcing existing law. It is sad that you are this ignorant on such a basic level.

This is exactly the problem: Biden’s administration is not enforcing existing law. It is sad that you are this ignorant on such a basic level.
This is the problem. YOU can't prove he is not enforcing existing law! You go by what your grooming betters tell you. You don't research. You don't do anything except spew the talking points you read on this board! Proving you are part of POS45's favorite group, the uneducated!
I think we are through here.

They need to play the Trump speech on J6 so all can see what he really said which is to protest peacefully not over throw the government. Sometimes feel like I am the only one on the planet who heard the speech.
No, most of us heard it. Most of us know there was no intent of any kind for a peaceful rally protest on J6 to be unlawful in any way much less violent.

Those who participated in the riot were idiots who served President Trump and the MAGA vision miserably. Of course it is possible some, maybe many if not most, were serving somebody else at the time.

This is the problem. YOU can't prove he is not enforcing existing law! You go by what your grooming betters tell you. You don't research. You don't do anything except spew the talking points you read on this board! Proving you are part of POS45's favorite group, the uneducated!
I think we are through here.
OMG… Sorry, I did not realize you are retarded. First, non-contiguous asylum seekers are not permitted to wait in America for adjudication on their claims. Second, illegal aliens entering our country are required to be detained, not just turned loose. That is the law, you fuck-face shut-cock moron. Your post is pure projection.

OMG… Sorry, I did not realize you are retarded. First, non-contiguous asylum seekers are not permitted to wait in America for adjudication on their claims. Second, illegal aliens entering our country are required to be detained, not just turned loose. That is the law, you fuck-face shut-cock moron. Your post is pure projection.
Then you and fox and Speaker Johnson should PROVE, without a doubt, that YOUR complaints are happening! Until then, fuck-face, you are just repeating uneducated talking points! Prove it!
Everyone on this board knows you are just a short dicked minion in POS45's army of uneducated traitors! When YOU come back with proof, I will respond back. Without proof, you, Mini-Penis, are dismissed!

Then you and fox and Speaker Johnson should PROVE, without a doubt, that YOUR complaints are happening! Until then, fuck-face, you are just repeating uneducated talking points! Prove it!
Everyone on this board knows you are just a short dicked minion in POS45's army of uneducated traitors! When YOU come back with proof, I will respond back. Without proof, you, Mini-Penis, are dismissed!
They have been proven, cock-lick.

Now go cry some more!
That's a lie a flat out lie... Biden is ignoring the laws passed by congress... Remain in Mexico a Trump policy was working...
Enjoy the crowded emergency rooms schools and government agency lines out the door...

That's a lie a flat out lie... Biden is ignoring the laws passed by congress... Remain in Mexico a Trump policy was working...
Enjoy the crowded emergency rooms schools and government agency lines out the door...
Prove it!

Must watch if you love America...

It was POS45's/Barr's/What's FBI, you imbecile! No one has IDed a single FBI agent! But you idiots think the only way a citizen can love America is by watching a Tucker produced propaganda video?
You are truly a member of POS45's beloved uneducated!
Can you tie your shoes without help?

Forum List

Back