Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?

Hmmm....good question. I have never studied that to be honest with you. I would be happy to look into it more later for you, but as of now I know nothing other than I have heard people say that there may have been something administered to the soldiers.

But as of now it's just hearsay. All of the stuff I am posting about at the moment though I am pretty well schooled in.

Be right back. Gonna go out and get something to eat.

Hmmm....good question. I have never studied that to be honest with you. I would be happy to look into it more later for you, but as of now I know nothing other than I have heard people say that there may have been something administered to the soldiers.

But as of now it's just hearsay. All of the stuff I am posting about at the moment though I am pretty well schooled in.

Be right back. Gonna go out and get something to eat.

my new friend at work said they gave shots to military crew in desert storm , and when they requested there records it was all blacked out so they dont know what was given to them. But anyway there is a bad physical and mental effect it has on soldiers. Why wont they gov tell what was in the shots?

my new friend at work said they gave shots to military crew in desert storm , and when they requested there records it was all blacked out so they dont know what was given to them. But anyway there is a bad physical and mental effect it has on soldiers. Why wont they gov tell what was in the shots?

You people are ignorant. The medication given to troops is to protect them from potential chemical or biological agents believed to be in the hands of the enemy. The Government is not going to poison its own troops, that is ignorant as hell to claim.

You better watch out though, you may know to much, the black Helicopters may be getting closer.

Hey this is an ex military person that told me that, and said there released medical records were all blacked out.

I am a retired Military and NONE of my records were blacked out.

Well I assume you werent the only person in desert storm. Dont worry NW is going to get research, and once its in a book or article it will mean more then a persons opinion or experience.:razz:

This one talks more about the connection to freemasonry:

YouTube - The Denver Airport - Fast Facts.

When you're back from getting a bite to eat, I wonder if you'd have time to answer a question, specifically about the link you posted that you said talks more about the connection to freemasonry (as above).

I've transcribed the text that appears (white on black screen) during the course of this video, and have pasted it into the quote box below...

The Denver Airport.

This is no accident.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" J. Edgar Hoover.

That's no typo. It really does say New World Airport Commission.

The artist who painted these murals is Leo Tanguma.

Leo Tanguma is Mayan.

Here is a Mayan girl holding a tablet that symbolises the year 2012 death through rebirth.

Sacred Mayan bird The Quatzal.

Dead babies, children and adults everywhere.

Note the biblical cross, Irish shamrocks and broken timepiece with this little dead girl.

Freemasons say that there is no time.

Note the enigmatic keypad device above the capstone.

It is located in an area of the airport known as the Grand Hall. A Grand Hall is what masons call their meeting place.

Note the extinct and nearly extinct animals in the next three images. Some are in glass cases and are labeled.

It may mean nothing to the symbolically illiterate but symbolism is everything.

Think this is it? No. Do your own research. It gets worse. It always gets worse.

JAALAJ 4004

Please help me here because I'm struggling. What does any of this say, prove or indicate, either in terms of masons or a supposed "New World Order"?

To me, it seems like a bunch of sentences (poorly punctuated on the video), with an ominously threatening piece of b/g music, juxtaposed with some images of murals at Denver airport and a bunch of arrows pointing at something in the images (but what that something may be is often not stated). Then a message at the end tells us it gets worse, but that we need to go and figure it out for ourselves by doing some research.

It had of course already covered itself by saying that these messages will mean nothing to the symbolically illiterate.

You've posted a lot of links about this story. I'm sure you have a reason. Chloe indicated you're good at research.

So.....what are we supposed to be drawing from this video? I stated earlier that I thought it was horseshit, but I'm back now and prepared to listen if you can tell me what on earth we are supposed to make of that jumble of seemingly complete nonsense.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Bob ...NW is the master of research, I appreciate his long researched posts equally with Gords.....I read all of NW's manifesto one evening when I was bored....and well Im now a big fan of NW. Just wait he will have some more answers shortly....

Bob ...NW is the master of research, I appreciate his long researched posts equally with Gords.....I read all of NW's manifesto one evening when I was bored....and well Im now a big fan of NW. Just wait he will have some more answers shortly....

I can't wait.

PHP:
Oh dear. Is poor old Wills implicated in this as well? I must go and look at the remaining video....

Well, everyone know this TB!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0PZMbu-w]YouTube - READ grailcodenet 2015 Prince William Antichrist 33 Mason[/ame]

Sorry I was gone guys. Had to get something in my stomach.

Ok well, let me start by stating a fact. Freemasonry in itself is not necessarily a bad thing. I do however not believe in keeping valuable knowledge/info from the public. I believe in sharing everything under the sun with the entire Human civilization when it comes to the Universe, History, Math, Science, ect.

Freemasons, on the other hand, are all about hiding this information. Or should I say, the information they currently have access to. This is a fact. Some FreeMasons will sit down with you and spill some of their secrets, but I have yet to find one who is willing to do that for me. Most, whom I speak to, are rather stand-offish, and I have met a few in my lifetime.

They will talk about anything and everything as long as it doesn't have to do with their knowledge of their brotherhood and or the things they may be learning about. I for one have learned more from people who have studied freemasonry and who are not a part of it than I ever have from someone who was a member.

But thats beside the point. I hear people all the time say, oh well, my dad was a freemason so...or my grandfather was a freemason so....well...maybe there are cases where family members will tell some of their secrets within their own family circle, but I rarely hear about someone being told alot about Freemasonry and the knowledge contained within it's levels from someone who isn't a part of that person's inner family circle.

Anyways, as with anything, there is a light and a dark side to Freemasonry. Oh yes, there is. Trust me. There are satanists, demon worshippers, and people who practice and believe in black magic and do sick rituals who are Freemasons. On the other hand, there are good hearted (well, at least compared to what I just described) people in Freemasonry as well. There are Christians, Muslims, and other people who practice Freemasonry just the same.

All of the information I am telling you so far, I did not study in a book. I gained this knowledge on my own....and I know it to be true. However, for the stuff that I did learn from hard-core studying, I could get deep into the dark side of Freemasonry for all of you right here in this thread but I have already covered alot of that in my World War 3 - New World Order - Pole-Shift - Age of Peace section on the board.

Ok so...someone wanted to know how there is any correlation with Freemasonry at the Denver Airport. I will start with the obvious. The symbol on the plaque. What is the symbol? It is one of the symbols of Freemasonry.

product-images--20baca8832c86d72f18628ceac7abe53dfd0c295-bef8d0d0d4bf8c03--jpg_sqthumb_med--rings-zales-men-apos-s-onyx-masonic-ring-in-10k-gold.jpg

Masonic_Emblem_Stylelized20Seattle.gif

The letter "G" is displayed quite often in Masonic symbols. The initiate is told that this letter stands for "God" and for "Geometry," which the Supreme Architect of the Universe used to design the universe.

However, Arthur Waite, Occultist and 33rd Degree Mason quotes Eliphas Levi who is also a 33rd Degree, tells us that the letter "G" stands for Venus, and that Venus' symbol is a lingam, a stylized phallis. [Masonic author, Arthur Edward Waite, The Mysteries of Magic: A Digest of the Writings of Eliphas Levi , Chicago, , DeLaurence, Scott, and Company, 1909, p. 217]

Albert Pike states within Morals and Dogma [page 631-32] that the Monad is male, and the Duad is female. Their sexual union produces the Triad, which is "represented by the letter 'G', the generative principle." This term, "generative principle," is code for the sex act.

The above symbol on the ring and the one pictured is the exact symbol that can be found on the plaque that lists the name of the people who built the Denver Airport. This is not a coincidence. It is a Freemason symbol and it was put on the same plaque with the names of the builders for a reason. Most likely because the builders were Freemasons themselves (as many builders are).

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around 5 million (including around 480,000 in England, Scotland and Ireland alone, and just under two million in the United States). The various forms all share moral and metaphysical ideals, which include, in most cases, a constitutional declaration of belief in a Supreme Being.

The fraternity is administratively organised into Grand Lodges (or sometimes Orients), each of which governs its own jurisdiction, which consists of subordinate (or constituent) Lodges. Grand Lodges recognise each other through a process of landmarks and regularity. There are also appendant bodies, which are organisations related to the main branch of Freemasonry, but with their own independent administration.

Freemasonry uses the metaphors of operative stonemasons' tools and implements, against the allegorical backdrop of the building of King Solomon's Temple, to convey what has been described by both Masons and critics as "a system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

To learn more about Freemasonry on the web (a great source of info) go to any search engine and type in Freemasonry. It will come up with alot of different results.

Last edited:
Whats going on at the Denver Airport?

YouTube - Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 1)

YouTube - Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 2)

Some have said that the Denver Airport is to be one of the main command centers for the New World Order.

Nobody seems to want to talk about what in the World that mural is doing there in the first place.

I think this is a subject that should be discussed openly with many different people from all around America.

How come none of the news media has covered this mural? Or the opening of the airport and some of it's components?

Why the secrecy? Whats going on here.......
Don't they know the airport is cursed? I remember watching a story about ten years ago about all the stuff that goes wrong at the airport!:lol:

Chloe, I haven't gotten around yet to the soldiers in Desert Storm, but I will here eventually.

In the meantime, I did have a quick question for you. You said you used to work at the old Denver Airport did you not?

Well, I was just wondering (because I haven't checked yet), is the old Airport still around? And if so, what was the supposed reason for the new one? Did you ever hear or see any problems with the old one? Did they say that it was not big enough for all of the traffic that came and went from it? Did they claim that it was an emergency to build the new Denver Airport? The one with all the controversy that is? I mean...what was the problem?

Or was there no problem? And did they have no real valid explanation for building the new one? Or were you ever told of a reason?

I'll let you answer...lol. I know thats alot to take in.

Sorry I was gone guys. Had to get something in my stomach.

Ok well, let me start by stating a fact. Freemasonry in itself is not necessarily a bad thing. I do however not believe in keeping valuable knowledge/info from the public. I believe in sharing everything under the sun with the entire Human civilization when it comes to the Universe, History, Math, Science, ect.

Freemasons, on the other hand, are all about hiding this information. Or should I say, the information they currently have access to. This is a fact. Some FreeMasons will sit down with you and spill some of their secrets, but I have yet to find one who is willing to do that for me. Most, whom I speak to, are rather stand-offish, and I have met a few in my lifetime.

They will talk about anything and everything as long as it doesn't have to do with their knowledge of their brotherhood and or the things they may be learning about. I for one have learned more from people who have studied freemasonry and who are not a part of it than I ever have from someone who was a member.

But thats beside the point. I hear people all the time say, oh well, my dad was a freemason so...or my grandfather was a freemason so....well...maybe there are cases where family members will tell some of their secrets within their own family circle, but I rarely hear about someone being told alot about Freemasonry and the knowledge contained within it's levels from someone who isn't a part of that person's inner family circle.

Anyways, as with anything, there is a light and a dark side to Freemasonry. Oh yes, there is. Trust me. There are satanists, demon worshippers, and people who practice and believe in black magic and do sick rituals who are Freemasons. On the other hand, there are good hearted (well, at least compared to what I just described) people in Freemasonry as well. There are Christians, Muslims, and other people who practice Freemasonry just the same.

All of the information I am telling you so far, I did not study in a book. I gained this knowledge on my own....and I know it to be true. However, for the stuff that I did learn from hard-core studying, I could get deep into the dark side of Freemasonry for all of you right here in this thread but I have already covered alot of that in my World War 3 - New World Order - Pole-Shift - Age of Peace section on the board.

Ok so...someone wanted to know how there is any correlation with Freemasonry at the Denver Airport. I will start with the obvious. The symbol on the plaque. What is the symbol? It is one of the symbols of Freemasonry.

product-images--20baca8832c86d72f18628ceac7abe53dfd0c295-bef8d0d0d4bf8c03--jpg_sqthumb_med--rings-zales-men-apos-s-onyx-masonic-ring-in-10k-gold.jpg

Masonic_Emblem_Stylelized20Seattle.gif

The letter "G" is displayed quite often in Masonic symbols. The initiate is told that this letter stands for "God" and for "Geometry," which the Supreme Architect of the Universe used to design the universe.

However, Arthur Waite, Occultist and 33rd Degree Mason quotes Eliphas Levi who is also a 33rd Degree, tells us that the letter "G" stands for Venus, and that Venus' symbol is a lingam, a stylized phallis. [Masonic author, Arthur Edward Waite, The Mysteries of Magic: A Digest of the Writings of Eliphas Levi , Chicago, , DeLaurence, Scott, and Company, 1909, p. 217]

Albert Pike states within Morals and Dogma [page 631-32] that the Monad is male, and the Duad is female. Their sexual union produces the Triad, which is "represented by the letter 'G', the generative principle." This term, "generative principle," is code for the sex act.

The above symbol on the ring and the one pictured is the exact symbol that can be found on the plaque that lists the name of the people who built the Denver Airport. This is not a coincidence. It is a Freemason symbol and it was put on the same plaque with the names of the builders for a reason. Most likely because the builders were Freemasons themselves (as many builders are).

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around 5 million (including around 480,000 in England, Scotland and Ireland alone, and just under two million in the United States). The various forms all share moral and metaphysical ideals, which include, in most cases, a constitutional declaration of belief in a Supreme Being.

The fraternity is administratively organised into Grand Lodges (or sometimes Orients), each of which governs its own jurisdiction, which consists of subordinate (or constituent) Lodges. Grand Lodges recognise each other through a process of landmarks and regularity. There are also appendant bodies, which are organisations related to the main branch of Freemasonry, but with their own independent administration.

Freemasonry uses the metaphors of operative stonemasons' tools and implements, against the allegorical backdrop of the building of King Solomon's Temple, to convey what has been described by both Masons and critics as "a system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

To learn more about Freemasonry on the web (a great source of info) go to any search engine and type in Freemasonry. It will come up with alot of different results.

That's a huge post, and I have issues with it on so many levels that I'm not sure where to begin. So, let's keep it simple.

You typed in your post above...

That's not exactly what I asked. My actual question was...

Please help me here because I'm struggling. What does any of this say, prove or indicate, either in terms of masons or a supposed "New World Order"?

But let's ignore that for now.

You then disappear into some lengthy dissertation on why we can tell that the symbol of a square and compass is clearly masonic. You give several examples, you quote the opinions of '33rd degree masons' and explain something about phalluses and sex acts. At this end of this journey, you lead us to your inescapable conclusion:

Instead of going through all that, wouldn't it have been easier to look at the plaque but, instead of focusing on the symbols, look at what is written in plain English to the left and to the right of the symbols?

543361734_516ea25bf4.jpg

It says that the capstone was laid by "The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge F & A M of Colorado and Jurisdiction" and also by "The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of A. F. and A. M. of Colorado and Jurisdiction". The names of the Grand Masters of the Lodges are also inscribed directly underneath.

OK, so we have now clearly established that the capstone was laid by masons. And what a joy for us all to find out that we didn't need to have made a lifetime study of symbolism, all we had to do was read the names that were carved into the stone right next to the symbols (information that had been cleverly concealed in plain English).

So, now that we've agreed that it was laid by masons, and that apparently there was no attempt to hide this fact, let's move on to your second point.

Oh, you didn't make a second point. All you did was type half a dozen paragraphs about the organization of freemasonry (much of it taken straight from Wiki).

Seeing as there is no second point, I'll repeat my question. Actually, I'll paraphrase it.

What the hell does any of this have to do with a new world order?

Forum List

Back