What's happening to Joe Biden It's probably the worst thing I've ever seen in politics ever.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I don't know how anyone can be so sure about November. Polls are notoriously unfaithful IMO.

I think Biden still has a pretty clean shot at a straight up victory even with all the things that have happened to him of late.

Substituting him at this point Just doesn't seem like a very good idea unless the Democrats have pretty much given up on taking the White House.

I find it almost unbelievable that they have convinced him to step away rather than letting him run, possibly win and then giving him the opportunity later on to bow out gracefully and without all of the humiliation that is happening right now.

I don't know how anyone can be so sure about November. Polls are notoriously unfaithful IMO.

I think Biden still has a pretty clean shot at a straight up victory even with all the things that have happened to him of late.

Substituting him at this point Just doesn't seem like a very good idea unless the Democrats have pretty much given up on taking the White House.

I find it almost unbelievable that they have convinced him to step away rather than letting him run, possibly win and then giving him the opportunity later on to bow out gracefully and without all of the humiliation that is happening right now.
yeah .. the same people that lied and covered up info about his cognitive issues to get him elected are trying to get him to step down because of bad polls [because of his policies not his health] and are saying he needs to because of the cognitive issues they covered up and lied about ! crazy !

yeah .. the same people that lied and covered up info about his cognitive issues to get him elected are trying to get him to step down because of bad polls [because of his policies not his health] and are saying he needs to because of the cognitive issues they covered up and lied about ! crazy !
Soulless Demons.... They pestered him for a year and a half to run after he told them no half a dozen times.

Finally they get him to give up four of the most vital years of his retirement for 4 years of misery, family turmoil and mockery.

Now they want to throw him on the old glove heap. Man! I just don't have any words for it.

He just tried to kill his opponent, and you still suck at his toes??? God help you people you are so lost, he tried to kill Trump, and still you suck at his feet, I'll wager you don't even believe it, despite the overwhelming flood of evidence, such as this,

This short sale isn't a red flag, its a smoking gun, they all knew what was coming and they wagered on it succeeding, these monsters are who you back, whom you have hitched your wagon to, and they will be taking you straight to hell with them!

He just tried to kill his opponent, and you still suck at his toes??? God help you people you are so lost, he tried to kill Trump, and still you suck at his feet, I'll wager you don't even believe it, despite the overwhelming flood of evidence, such as this,

This short sale isn't a red flag, its a smoking gun, they all knew what was coming and they wagered on it succeeding, these monsters are who you back, whom you have hitched your wagon to, and they will be taking you straight to hell with them!
I'm not sure Biden is cognizant enough at this point even to try something like that but I do believe that his administration is responsible yes. For the past year I don't think Joe has been involved in much of anything high level.

In my opinion he never should have run in the first place It was a mistake.

I do believe there is enough evidence point to a purposeful attempt on Trump's life however.

Before I continue I think you should review my posting history You obviously have mistaken me for someone else.

Jo

what difference hitler.jpg

They haven't convinced him to step away .. they are politically gearing up to boot him from his nomination with the ruse of stepping away.

Fortunately, Biden is already pushing back against democrat leadership and their demands to leave. I just love watching Democrats shooting themselves in the foot (multiple times) in such a short period of time, and they just keep on doing it. :popcorn:

In the words of kind people, Biden has taken "a turn". Maybe it was the pressure. Maybe it was overmedication. In the last two days Biden’s condition has advanced. He has to go.

I'm not sure Biden is cognizant enough at this point even to try something like that but I do believe that his administration is responsible yes. For the past year I don't think Joe has been involved in much of anything high level.

In my opinion he never should have run in the first place It was a mistake.

And the American people have recognized that. I can't see how you can say he has any chance of winning in November.
I do believe there is enough evidence point to a purposeful attempt on Trump's life however.

Before I continue I think you should review my posting history You obviously have mistaken me for someone else.

Jo

It has been elder abuse from the jump.

He can't even pick his own nose.

Forum List

Back