What's Happening With Women?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The drumbeat of stories that women prefer being kept women keeps getting louder and I was wondering why?

Better to submit to a man who you love than anyone and everyone.

That's why men have jobs. Better to submit to an employer than submit to anyone and everyone.

That's why men have jobs. Better to submit to an employer than submit to anyone and everyone.
That's why the "job creator" class went to war on unions and any other method working folk had to band together like the "job creator" class does. These days submitting to an employer is submitting to anyone and everyone.

But in your perceptual reality, everyone is a subject to anyone and everyone. You'd make a terrific prison trick baby, that's the deal you make.

"So if you abuse me you'll make sure no one else does? How high would you like my ass hiked?"

That's why the "job creator" class went to war on unions and any other method working folk had to band together like the "job creator" class does. These days submitting to an employer is submitting to anyone and everyone.

But in your perceptual reality, everyone is a subject to anyone and everyone. You'd make a terrific prison trick baby, that's the deal you make.

"So if you abuse me you'll make sure no one else does? How high would you like my ass hiked?"
Correct.

Correct.
And this is before we even get into dealing with needing to submit yourself to a man so much that you convert yourself into a female of sorts in order to submit to a man.

Correct.
And this is before we even get into dealing with needing to submit yourself to a man so much that you convert yourself into a female of sorts in order to submit to a man.
Ad hominem.

This is interesting I'm going to have to hit show ignore content to follow my own thread.

The drumbeat of stories that women prefer being kept women keeps getting louder and I was wondering why?

There is no "drumbeat" as there has never been a shortage. They will do whatever it takes not to hold a job. It's sweet that people believe it's all about some type of submission to love and all of that jazz. That isn't what it is about.

Forum List

Back